Chapter 33 - vibrator

Louis wakes up with a heavy gasp, eyes flying wide open and small hands reaching down to clutch his white bed sheets. He looks down when he hears someone choke, watching as Harry gags himself on Louis cock. He's about to say something but the only thing that comes out it a moan, throwing his head back, hair already stuck to his forehead from a thin layer of sweat.

"Princess." He sighs, forcing himself to open his eyes to look down at the beautiful art work. Louis watches as Harry desperately pulls off of his cock with a pop and starts licking up and down, occasionally jutting his tongue in his slit. "Shit." he curses when Harry nips at his vein, ecstasy running through his body.

His droopy eyes finally connect with Harrys ecstatic ones, biting his lower lip and running a hand through the curly boys hair when he peers up at him with innocent eyes. Harrys mouth already had saliva dropping down his chin and the side of his mouth from choking himself on Louis cock.

"Pull my hair, daddy." Harry says once he pauses, voice cracking and sounding so deliciously wrecked. Louis clenches his jaw and nods hurriedly, grabbing a fist full of messily waved hair and yanking Harrys' head down so he can go back to what he was doing.

"Such a pretty little slut." Louis' voice is husky when he speaks up, since he just woke up about five minutes ago. "I bet you were just so eager to have something in your mouth." He chuckles, having it get cut short with another moan when Harry whines.

"Yes, daddy." Harry mumbles, mouth still wrapped around Louis' cock, making his sentences muffled and incoherent. He squeals in the back of his throat when Louis roughly pulls on his hair again, making him gag and sputter. His eyes already formed tears begging to seep out, but he blinks them away.

Suddenly, Louis' pulls Harry off, fingers wrapping around the green eyed boys shoulder to drag him up so they were eye to eye. "I didn't want to come yet." Louis informs Harry, tracing random shapes on his babys' back. His eyes trail down to Harrys' mouth, seeing his spit still on there.

"Well . . . what did you want to do?" Harry asks, wiping his chin with a napkin Louis had just gave him, lazy smiling once he was done. He observes how Louis huffs out small breaths and runs his hands through his own hair, trying to tame it. Harry purrs at the contact.

"I wanted to tie you down and fuck you with a vibrator until you came, and then actually fuck you until you come dry. Does that sound good, darling?" Louis hums, trying not to laugh at Harrys' shocked expression.

It's silent for a while until Harry whines. "Oh yes." He tells Louis, getting even harder at the thought of his daddy watching him fuck himself on a vibrator. He can just imagine it now, Louis' eyes filled with so much lust as he stares at Harry who was writhing from the toy, constant whines escaping his pretty pink mouth.

Louis doesn't say anything back, only gets off the bed and walks over to his large walk-in closet, grasping a medium sized box in his hands that was set all the way in the corner so nobody would see it.

He places the box on the fluffy bed and slowly opens it up, peering up at Harry to see his reaction at his collection of sex toys. There were various different dildos that he had bought, one of them even curvy to get every spot of his submissives' hole, making everything more pleasurable. He only owned about two vibrators, one of the had different speeds with the other one had different pulses. Cock rings and extra lube were the only things left in the box.

"This is—wow." Harry whispers, picking up one of the vibrators and examining it with curious eyes. Sure he had seen dildos and vibrators—even owned a couple himself, but he never thought that they made ones that function like this.

"Which one would you like to use today?" Louis asks him, glancing at Harrys' face before looking back down at the vibrator in his hand and how he gently strokes it, almost as if he was trying to tease Louis. He watches out Harry furrows his eyebrows and bites his lower lip while taking the other vibrator out and setting it beside the one he was just inspecting.

"Probably . . ." Harry starts off, eyes going back and fourth between both vibrators. He finally sighs out, picking up the vibrator that has different speed settings and shoving it in Louis' hands. "This one." He looks down embarrassingly, cheeks flushed a bright pink.

"Hey," Louis says after placing the box down on the floor, fingers grasping Harrys chin to make up look up at him. "No need to be shy, I think you will like this one very much." He tells him honestly, smiling softly.

"Sorry." Harry mumbles out, scrambling up and swiftly starts to peel his clothes off, not aware that Louis was looking at him as if he was some sort of meat. (Even though he has a meaty ass, am I right?)

After he was completely bare and exposed, Louis lunges at him, pinning him down on the bed and starts kissing at his neck. Harry gasps out, moving his head to the side so Louis has more room to bruise with his lips. And it felt so good. The way Louis would suck on his skin firmly, turning the milky white color into a deep shade of red and soon relieve the pain and pleasure with his tongue.

Harry whines out, cries of bliss filling every single inch of the room. "S—so good." Harry slurs out, sounding like he's drunk when he's really not. Louis smirks against his skin and makes another love bite, pulling away when he was done.

"Yeah?" Louis abruptly shoves three fingers into Harrys' mouth, feeling him lick and suck on them so they get filled with saliva. "You're my little slut." He quietly tells him, pulling away his fingers and trailing them down to Harry' hole, pushing one in slowly.

Harry closes his eyes and throws his head back, feeling Louis' lips placed on his own to swallow down any sound of pleasure that comes out of him. He slowly kisses back, opening his mouth when Louis licks at his bottom lip for entrance. They moan in each other's mouth filthily when the blue eyed boy presses in another one of his fingers.

"Look at you, looking like a not-so-innocent angel." Louis smiles down at Harry, thrusting his two fingers in and out quickly then slowly, teasing Harry.

"That's because i'm not innocent."

NOTE: before you guys freak out about me stopping right there, I'm double updating ;) i just thought it would be good to make them separate because if i wrote all of it on one chapter, it would be so long.