Chapter 34 - teasing

"Do you think you're ready?" Louis grunts out as he picks up the pace of thrusting in his thick fingers, Harry whining out and thrashing his head from side to side when Louis brushes against his prostate ever so slightly. The curly haired boy nods weakly, opening his eyes to look at Louis who was already staring back at him in amazement.

"P-please, I need it." Harry mewls out, licking his dry lips hurriedly to make them wet and shiny with his spit again. Louis' eyes follow his actions, nodding unconsciously and taking his fingers out. Harry whines from the loss of pleasure, but Louis is quick to shush him, grabbing his packet of lube and smothering the thick vibrator with it.

Harry looks at him with hooded eyes, suddenly remembering about the promise Louis made that he was going to tie him up. "Daddy, what about the rope?" He asks timidly, watching as Louis pauses from lubing up the vibrator. The older man murmurs out a small "right" and gets up from the bed, but not before handing the vibrator to Harry so he can hold it while he's gone.

Once Louis walks in his closet again, Harry hurriedly runs a finger against the lube, popping it in his mouth and tasting it. It was very sweet and Harry loves it. "Cherry." He whispers to himself, taking another scoop of the lube on his finger before placing it on his tongue again.

Louis walks back in the room with the rope in his hand, unaware that Harry was just tasting the flavored lube. He climbs back on the bed and takes away the vibrator from Harrys' hand, stuffing it in Harrys' mouth because he can't tie rope with only one available hand. Harry squeals in surprise, sucking on the vibrator while Louis takes both of his wrists and ties them up to the bed.

"Lovely." Louis compliments when he's done, ripping away the vibrator from Harrys' mouth, groaning when he sees there's barely any lube left because the green eyed boy had just been licking at it. He layers lube on the vibrator again, pushing on his babys' legs so it would press against Harrys' chest, making room for the vibrator.

He slowly presses the toy against Harrys' opened hole, peering up at Harry who was desperate, trying to grind down but Louis pinches his nipple. Out of nowhere, Louis pushes in the toy, Harrys' face contorting to pleasure as he sighs out. "Are you ready?" Louis asks, smirking when Harry nods his head fast.

With one click, it starts vibrating, Harry making a sound of surprise first until he starts moaning like crazy, lips wide open and letting out any sound he made. Louis couldn't help but reach up at Harrys' pink lips, his finger pressing down on the pillowy flesh of his bottom lip. Harry closes his eyes, softly kissing at his thumb before he starts whining.

"Look at you, such a slut, right?" Louis bites his bottom lip, pumping the vibrator in and out, hearing the faint sounds of oscillation. Harry moans and nods, grinding down on the toy, trying to get it even deeper and maybe press against his prostate.

"Yes," Harry hisses out, prying his eyes open and gazing up at Louis. "I'm such a slut—I'm your little slut. I—I love it when you wreck me so I can feel you the next day. I love it when you eat me out messily, makes me feel so d—dirty. I love you." He stutters out, Louis looking at him in amazement.

"I love you too, princess. God, you don't even know." Louis presses the button on the vibrator again, making it go even faster. Harry jolts up, wrists scratching the rope nastily but he pays no attention to his skin turning red, but only the ecstasy that he's feeling at the moment. He feels like he's on cloud 9.