Hey Howdy Hey 👋🏻

Hey y'all! So, you know how I said I 'wasn't' going to write this story anymore?

Well................

I read through it last night, because I just got done reading a sad fanfic and I needed something fluffy in order to stop crying (the fanfic that I read broke me 😭), so I turned to my old fanfics.

I started reading this one and realized how much of a meme it was (in a good way!). I looked back at the comments as well, and everyone's support for this fanfic was crazy! I realize that it's been almost 2 years for this fanfic, but hey, sometimes you gotta take a break (hahahahahah, I am so funny) in order to get the creative juice flowing.

So yeah, I will probably start writing this book again. Like I said in the Philip x Reader book (if you haven't checked it out, it's on my page! It only has a few chapters though), I am also working on a Supernatural OC book and I might post it on here? I'm not 100% sure. It'll mostly be targeted to the Supernatural fandom, but all are welcome to read it! It will have spoilers for the show though, so be advised.

Ummmm, I think that's all I have to say for now. I also realized that I can't put pictures in here anymore, so imma try to put them in the actual chapter instead of above it.

But anyways, this was my view in May when I got to see Hamilton in Des Moines, Iowa. It was fucking beautiful 🥹

And as you can see, I am wearing my Hamilton Converse, because one must simply wear all their Hamilton merch when going to the show (I was also wearing a Schuyler Sister's shirt, and I forced my siblings to wear their merch 😂)