Prologue

Yamanami "We're done here huh

Yamanami "We're done here huh."

So many explosions on Andromeda after using all her power to rescue Yamato from almost destroyed Zemuria, Yamanami releases the rocket anchor from Yamato, and Andromeda enters the Mars' Atmosphere and then blows up, leaving Yamato and her sister, Ginga can only watch the first 2 barrels Wave Motion Gun ship destroyed.

Andromeda opens her eyes and only sees a fox girl in front of her and a very big blue tree, so big that she couldn't see the top or its base.

"Who are you?" ask Andromeda, and she realizes she has human body now, then a truck of feelings struck her. 'I have a human body now?' just one of her feeling right now. 'But still, who is that girl, why is she has for ear, where is me, wtf that huge tree, what happened to Yamanami-san.'

The girl approached her and give her a journal out of nowhere.

Andromeda receives the journal and reads the title : 

Your New Mission In The Alternate Universe

To Andromeda ZZZ-01

From [REDACTED]

She began to read the journal

When you begin reading this book, I want you to protect alternate earth from an alien invasion who calls themself 'Siren'. They killing humanity out of nowhere, and humanity couldn't fight back at the first engagement. A year later, they creates a wisdom cube, that can humanize warship. And you now became one of them. Like the BBB series, you no longer need crews and you can control the entire ship.

As a kansen, you can use your full-form ship or just rigging, if you choose full-form you can use all access to your weaponry and their destructive power, but your ship is very big so you can't access some places. With rigging, you will be faster and smaller, in exchange for the efficiency of your weaponry.

You will reincarnate what you called the era 'World War Two' with some ship that just stayed as a blueprint became a real thing. There is 4 main faction in that world :

Eagle Union

Royal Navy

Sakura Empire

Iron Blood

First Eagle Union, they are the United States ship, and they love freedom you see. Also oils.

Second Royal Navy, the UK navy, their members are maids, knights, and royalties, they are elegant people, besides a certain low tier yandere maid.

Sakura Empire, the IJN, they easy to identify because of the animalistic traits and wearing kimonos, also some wear IJN uniforms.

Ze Iron Blood, ze german navy, easy to identify with their shark-like riggings. Ah don't worry the Iron Bloods are not nazi, but some of their members want to dominate you. Just fly your ship and they will think twice about it, except an aircraft carrier that always says 'I want to destroy the world'. 

You will reincarnate in the Mars Orbit, your ship will be fully repaired with 20 builder drones if you want self-retrofit and build new ships. IF YOU ACCEPT THIS MISSION. Decline this mission will mean you decline your second life and you accept your status as a dead being.

Andromeda finished reading the book and say "I accept this mission."

"Also I want to ask, what happened to Yamanami, is he safe?"

An unknown voice answered, "Yes, he is safe from your destruction."

'Ah thank god'.

"Are you Theresa?" ask Andromeda.

Nobody answers it.

And she just realise now she was in Mars Orbit.

Andromeda just like 'wtf' and thinking if she just met a very powerful being.

Just like in the journal, now she is fully repaired. The sliced bridge is repaired. The engines were also repaired, and the ship is ready for combat.

"Set destination to earth! Prepare the warp engine!"

Blue flames from the big thruster begin to push the space battleship at very high speed.

"5,4,3"

A yellow ring becomes visible

"2,1"

"Warp!"

A ship rams at the yellow ring and warps to the orbit of the blue-green planet, to start her new mission.

Somewhere in the subspace

"A very high energy detected near Earth orbit!"

"Probably just some solar flare, no need to worry."

"Okay, Empress."