Chapter 14

Soryuu META 'Yanagimoto' Gear :

Fighter :

Nakajima Ki Type-84 Hayate

Mitsubishi A7M Reppu

Multirole Aircraft :

Kyushu J7W Shinden (5 given to Sakura Empire)

Special Aircraft

Yokosuka MXY-7 Ohka (10 given to Sakura Empire)

Nakajima G10N Fugaku

Yokosuka Naval Base - Before 'Yanagimoto' get caught

After Yanagimoto visits the destroyed Kure Naval Base, she only can think of the other base, Yokosuka. She dresses up like Soryuu and infiltrates the HQ to get more information about the counterattack. But Nagato doesn't want to attack Eagle Union and this fact makes Yanagimoto enraged, wants to punish Nagato severely. After getting out of HQ, she captured Soryuu and lock her in her dorm, Hiryuu was there and asked what happen. Yanagimoto said she forgot something and go back to her dorm. But Hiryuu doesn't really trust her, but she just left the dorm.

She went to the nearest place that has many kansen there, school. She starts a speech to attack the Eagle Union. Many people listen to her speech, and the more she speaks, the more people begin to agree with her and almost do a rebellion. Until someone shouts "She is an impostor!" The one is shout is Hiryuu and Soryuu.

Peoples realize they are just listening to a bullshit speech and trying to capture Yanagimoto. Yanagimoto escaped to port, just to get caught by a random fox. She almost kills the fox but Akagi bonks her with a steel pipe.

And that is how an unfortunate META gets captured.

Destroyed Kure Naval Base

"Why is a META ship here?"

"It's Soryuu META sis! Soryuu, we meet again!"

"Repulse, Renown, why are you two here with normal kansens?"

"We are not here with them, we are here following them."

"Anyway, why they are here?! For more at-"

Kongou bonks Yanagimoto.

"Can't you see the diplomatic flag, stupid? Sorry about her, we are attacked by someone and she doing something very bad. We are sorry."

Seeing Kongou bonks Yanagimoto casually is pretty surprising for everyone.

"We already do a small research about the attack, and it looks like sirens doing, we also attacked by 'Experimental Pawn' and we here to do negotiation about this."

"I'm sorry but who are you?" Ask Takao

"I am Andromeda, the first Andromeda-class battleship."

"We are sorry about Yanagimoto, we are here to watch her, the entire base is moved to Yokosuka."

"Thanks for the information, anyway Repulse, Renown, can you two do something to Soryuu?"

"Of course, it looks like she is in bad mood, just give her some ramen and she will have a good mood later!"

(30 bowls of ramen later)

"Some ramen you say, this is too much."

"Sorry, but it's the first time she ate so much ramen. Usually just 5 bowls and her good mood will return."

"Shut up and give me more."

"It looks like her good mood will return, we need more ramens!"

(50 bowls of ramen later)

Now Soryuu META has a good mood and wants to talk with her META friends. Takao and Kongou are surprised by Soryuu META's appetite meanwhile the British are tired of helping Andromeda make ramen. And the ramen that is not eaten by Soryuu META is eaten by them all.

"Why are you starting a rebellion, and why are you changing your name to Yanagimoto?"

"You see, I am enraged by this destroyed base, and Nagato of this world doesn't want to do a counter-attack, and that makes my rage become stronger and want to do a rebellion, and the rest of the story you can ask Takao and Kongou. For changing my name... I am not sure when I changed my name but only the word 'Yanagimoto Ryusaku' came to my mind. So I just only use 'Yanagimoto'."

Takao and Kongou take note of the conversation meanwhile Andromeda and the British play card, except Indomitable who is sleeping on her ship.

An hour later

"Andromeda-san! When we will depart to Yokosuka?"

"We can depart now, Janus please wake Indomitable up."

"Okay."

"Indomitable, your tea is here, if you don't wake up I will drink-"

Indomitable immediately wakes up and takes the tea from Janus.

"Why are you always waking me up this way?"

"It's the most effective way."

Andromeda with her fleet, Soryuu META, Kongou, and Takao depart from Kure at nighttime. They encounter some siren fleet, but Soryuu META wants to pay her debt to them so she uses her Shindens to destroy the sirens. They arrive in Yokosuka early in the morning.

"Welcome Azur Lane, I am Nagato, the leader of the Sakura Empire."

[To be continued]