Chapter 8

Antarctica META Base

"Helena-san, is that a new weapon?"

"Yes, Yamashiro, this is my new weapon! Shock Cannon! This weapon can destroy elite sirens with ease!"

"Isn't that the thing you abandon before because power-hungry?"

"And with accumulator type 419 we can continuously shoot this weapon for 3 hours!"

"Anyway, can you make the larger caliber version of it? This one seems for cruiser turret."

"Sorry, but I can't because larger caliber, more power-hungry this thing."

(This is Rommelaze spec, maybe she will be important for the plot in the future.)

Length : 545 m

Weapon :

6 Quadruple 380 mm
10 Twin 150mm (SK C/28 Prototype)
6 533mm Quadruple Homing Torpedo Mount
4 Type 21 Anti Submarine Mortar
14 Twin 105mm AA (SK C/33 an)
30 Twin 88mm AA (SK C/32)
80 Twin 37mm Flak (M43)
4 Supersonic Missile Launcher
12 ASM Launcher
12 SAM Launcher
4 Flettner Fl 282 Kolibri

Brulan Base - Another Dimension - One of Siren Mainbase

Brulan is one of the top 3 Siren's strongest bases and the only base that has the city-size artificial sun as the power source. Like another siren base, it has a guardian, and this base's guardian is the Arbiter III The Empress. In this base, you can see 30 Orochi-class, and countless mass-production and Executor-class sirens. High caliber cannon turrets, ten thousand AA guns, missile launchers, and an airbase for a hundred thousand of siren jets make this base even stronger. Sometimes another Arbiter-class came to visit the Empress, but this time it was another Siren that makes even the Empress scared.

(A minute ago)

"Excuse me, Zero-sama, why do you want to visit this base?"

"For inspection."

'Why does she want to do a personal inspection, is she hear something bad about this base?'

"You must prepare everything for my visit, I will go to your base with an Orochi in 2 months. Do you understand, 3rd?"

"O- Of course Zero-sama!"

"Good."

Another Arbiters just eavesdropping on the conversation 

"So that bitch is coming here huh, I'll make a surprise for her."

"But do you know the consequence to surprise that bitch? Pretty sure someone else already does a surprise and we haven't heard their fate."

"But if we don't do something, the Empress will go crazy! Even if she is the Empress, she is still our sister!"

"Okay then, let us prepare the 'surprise'."

Unknown Location - Rommelaze

"Hiyou, Junyou, so you two are here!"

Hiryuu META hugging Hiyou META and Junyou META after not being able to contact each other for 3 years

"Thanks to Bismarck-san we were able to meet each other after that attack, also the other too, this ship is our HQ since Bismarck-san built this, anyway this ship has kitchen, spa, gym, and all other things to become HQ,  so we always do operations near this ship."

"This ship rather a naval fortress than a battleship."

"Anyway, is there another carrier here?"

"No, only 2 of us, and you."

Kiel Port - Hospital

Bismarck still lying on the bed for a month after against a lot of sirens.

Flashback

"Bismarck! Behind you!"

10 siren torpedoes struck at her and almost kill her.

"To think I must use this power to save my comrade, [Redacted] power activate!"

Bismarck's eyes become red and she somewhat becomes reckless.

"Die siren scum! Go away from my Fatherland!"

So many ships and humanoid sirens are massacred by just one kansen.

Then hundreds of siren jets fired missiles at her.

"Sorry schwester, maybe I can't back home."

Boom

Bismarck sunk in the ocean.

Fortunately, U-556 saving her from underwater and quickly deliver her to the hospital.

"So Friedrich wants you all going to the far east archipelago?"

"Yes, Bismarck-sama."

"Aldabert, please give me a paper and a pen."

"Here, Bismarck-sama."

Bismarck writing something in the paper

"If you encounter any Iron Blood META, please give her this paper, with this paper probably will turn them to help us."

"Thanks, Bismarck-sama."

"I pray for your voyage, Ulrich."

[To be continued]