Chapter 11

Pearl Harbour - HQ - 4 days before Ulrich's fleet met Gneisenau META

"So Wales, you want me to lead a fleet?"

"Yes, we want to see your role as a Captain."

"Okay, so will I choose my fleet's members or you will choose the members?"

"You will choose them yourself, anyway the fleet composition is 3 main ships and 3 vanguards."

"Is the main ship including me?"

"Well, no, since your position as the Commander of this fleet. Anyway you have the authority to modify your fleet equipment with prototype weapons."

"Okay then, I will pick your members to my fleet."

Andromeda's Fleet 

Main Fleet :

Lexington - Enterprise - Hornet

Vanguard

Montpelier - Cleveland - Helena

"Oh full CV main fleet, you sure?"

"I am, also I want to test my alien friend tactic back in my world."

"Interesting, I will call all of them here, anyway you're going to depart tomorrow."

"Okay then."

After Wales call of all Andromeda's fleet members

"Aniki, do you have any idea why we are called here?"

"I don't know, wait Helena you are called here too?"

"Yes, surprisingly Enterprise, Hornet, and Lexington are called here too."

And Andromeda came to the meeting area

"Wait sensei, why are you here?"

"Sensei?"

"Forget about it."

Andromeda starts speaking, "Wales wants me to lead a new fleet, and you all are the members."

"Wait, we are assigned to a new fleet commanded by Andromeda-san?" ask Hornet

"It seems so, it's honorable as an idol to join a fleet that is commanded by a person which has rank Captain." 

"But there is no other Battleship than Andromeda." said Montpelier.

"It is, because this fleet also works as a new tactic review and prototype weaponry."

"New tactic, new weapon, can Commander tell me more about it?"  Helena asked Andromeda.

"Wait a minute, did you just call her Commander?"

"What's wrong with that, she is our Commander now."