Chapter 16

Another dimension - Flying Islands

Yamato-class, Shinano, here in the middle of the sea, undetected by sirens, dreaming of the future of Sakura Empire, either destroyed, win against sirens, allied with Azur Lane, etc. But now she just dreaming about an alternate universe.

"What? Why there are so many flying islands? And those are flying ships? Why the colour of the atmosphere is green?"

So many questions in Shinano's mind, but she was interrupted by a sound, a counting number.

"24, 23, 22, 21"

Many flying ships are moving to another place, it's like they are opening a path for something.

"20"

She saw a big ship, with 2 holes in the bow, start glowing.

"19, 18, 17, 16, 15"

'What is that? Is that ship has a superweapon?'

"14, 13, 12, 11, 10"

The 2 holes start glowing blue, and this makes Shinano pretty afraid.

"9, 8, 7, 6, 5,"

'What it will do?'

"3"

"2"

"1"

The 2 holes fired 2 big blue lasers at the Flying Islands. There is a moon blocking the path of the lasers, but instead, the moon is half destroyed by the lasers.

'Wha-'

The lasers continue to the flying islands, and are dispersed into many smaller blue lasers. The lasers destroy so many ships at a very fast rate, so fast that Shinano can't count how many are destroyed by the dispersed blue lasers.

She saw the name of the ship on the ship's bow, Andromeda.

After seeing the name, she jumped into another dream. This time is a kind of ceremony, a ceremony for launching new ships. There are 4 ships, they look like the previous ship, 2 are battleships and another 2 are battlecarriers.

'Maybe they are the same class?'

The ships launched on the rails, went into the atmosphere, and jump to outer space, leaving blue trails.

And then she jumps into another dream.

This time, is a battle in Saturn's ring. So many smaller cruisers, battleships, and all 5 Andromeda-class, against countless green battleships and a mega carrier. All cruisers, battleships, and Andromeda-class are charging their superweapon at their bow. The entire fleet is firing the big blue lasers at their enemy.

The big blue lasers, just like before, dispersed into many smaller blue lasers, destroying so many ships. 

'How much destruction is caused by so many of that lasers?'

But, after all the big blue lasers were fired, there were still many enemy ships, and the mega carrier still look fine. Some enemy battleships formed unique formations, and a lot of crystals orbiting near them, start spinning faster, and formed a big green laser.

They fired the big green lasers at Andromeda's fleet. All Andromeda-class firing something, that looks like a shield, and it's effective to defend them from all big green lasers.

Slightly after the enemy fires big green lasers, another big blue lasers comes from under the ring, dispersed, destroying many green battleships.

Another battleship came from under the ring, firing its main gun at its enemies.

'Shock cannon? I saw Ash Helena successfully creating a shock cannon in one of my dreams, but compared to this battleship, the one Ash Helena created is for a cruiser.'

After a surprise attack from the ring, other ships warped there, firing their main guns at enemies. The enemy also fired their gun, making all of Saturn's ring filled with blue and green lasers, and shipwrecks.

She jumped into another dream, saw her sister, Yamato, fall into a big comet, as big as Saturn.

'Onee-sama!'

An Andromeda-class battlecarrier, accompanied by two smaller battleships, helped Yamato save some of her crew. Andromeda herself, just watching.

"I will save Yamato no matter what"

All of them are turning back as they detect some enemy missiles coming toward them.

Boom

It looks like someone else deploys a great shield, defending them from incoming missiles. The one that deploys the great shield is a Yamato-class, with a modified superstructure.

'Is that a new sister?'

She saw the name of her new sister, Ginga.

600 km from Pearl Harbour

An Iowa-class, along with her fleet, sails to Pearl Harbour.

"Pearl Harbour in 20 hours! I want to meet another black dragon!"

"Andromeda? I heard she is going to Sakura Empire with the diplomat team right now."

"I know, but it's really made me excited to meet with the future battleship! I want to know who is the strongest black dragon here!"

"She has 4 triple 16" guns, so maybe on paper she is stronger than Iowa-class."

"Why I must escort this weeb."

Pearl Harbour - HQ

"So the Eagle Union has dispatched an Iowa-class here with her fleet?"

"Yes Wales, now we have a replacement to fill Andromeda's role as a battleship, maybe she is weaker than her, but still stronger than most of us."

"Good, London, how about the supplies for Andromeda?"

"We have prepared 10 wisdom cubes and 2 ships full of everything to build a harbour. Andromeda can ask Her Majesty for more resources, that is what Warspite told me."

"And now what we need is waiting here, to assign her a new mission with Iowa-class, anyway who is she?"

"That weeb? I hope she brings her own tv. I don't want our tv used to watching some anime."

"Excuse me, this is Chesire nya!"

"Get in, so what about the negotiation in Sakura Empire?"

"It's success nya, a great one! Tomorrow Nagato will declare to rejoin us!"

"Good, now we wait to Sardegna Empire to declare rejoin and the entire Crimson Axis will rejoin us soon."

[To be continued]