Chapter 17

Sakura Empire - Yokosuka Naval Base

Nagato and the other are signing a document meanwhile Andromeda is trying to wear some yukata and Yanagimoto is eating ramen.

"So how about this one, Andromeda-san?"

"A good one, Jintsuu-san, but I don't think the size fit."

"I know, just open your cleavage."

"What? Isn't the yukata doesn't show cleavage?"

"It's old-style, just try it."

Nagato gave a speech declaring to rejoin Azur Lane and leave Crimson Axis. Some kansen disagree, but judging by the situation rejoin is the best option.

"So you girls will depart tomorrow?"

"Yes, our work here is finished and we get a transmission to back to Pearl Harbour."

"Well then, how about some sake?"

"Thanks."

And all the British there drink a lot of sake with Nagato, meanwhile Mutsu is not allowed to join so she with Andromeda go around the shopping area.

They ate some onigiri, takoyaki, and tempura.

"Sorry, Andromeda-san, about paying all of it."

"Don't worry, it's not I'm low on money, also travelling here with someone that knows the area is better than nothing. Anyway, why does Akagi have a pet?"

"I don't know, when she here, she has a pet out of nowhere, but it does not annoy us as she becomes better than before having a pet. Her pet name is Nemu."

"Well then, let's go to HQ, we will check Nagato-sama and the others."

"Okay!"

Andromeda and Mutsu go to HQ, finding all of the British and Nagato was drunk with 30 empty bottles.

"Andromeda-san, what is this bottle? And why is Onee-sama sleeping with a red face?"

"They drink a lot of alcohol."

"Alcohol?"

"A liquid for adults."

"But why are Jervis and Janus sleeping with red faces too?"

"I don't know, better if we don't know the reason. Let's call Kawakaze to help clean up this."

Kiel Port

"So Sakura Empire declared rejoin Azur Lane?"

"Yes, Prinz Eugen and Z23 are there, recording the entire Nagato speech."

"We don't need to record her speech, anyway we are going to do the same thing, but we need to wait for Ulrich's team."

"Okay."

New Zealand - North Island

Daily Entry - Ulrich

Day - ???

We are finished scouting and exploring the entire North Island, tomorrow we will depart to the Southern Island. We find some kiwis in our mission, using this fruit for more foods. Aldabert seems like the fruit, meanwhile Elbe and Gneisenau META want to finish this mission as soon as possible because we exhausted beer barrels, well only they both are drinking all the beer.

Yokosuka Naval Base

"Andromeda-san, will you visit us soon?"