CHAPTER 2: Don the Lunatic

Y/N:
A drunken Looney approaches the cage, waking me. He speaks in his incoherent, slurred speech. Then he begins to ramble about the turtles, how he hates them, the game plan for next time. "They call me The Lunatic for a fucking reason, you know that right?" I nod. He slams against the cage, "you fucking know that right?" He screams.
"Yes, sir." I can't believe I'm dating him. He was so charismatic when we first met. He was new to the gang. He'd take me out to dinner at fancy restaurants, buy me my favorite flowers, promise to protect me when Papa died, never laid a finger on me til he started heavy drinking and is a much higher rank. He's almost as high ranking as Ace, who's our current leader after Papa died.
  If I leave him, he threatens to lock me in a cage like the one I'm trapped in now and make me his wife. I shiver at the mere thought of it.
One day, we went out for ice cream and he gave me the prettiest gold ring. I wear it at all times. Even now that a part of me hates him, a part of me still loves him and I cherish this ring. I fidget with it on my finger, twisting it around.
"You'll be covered in that green goo and sent off to live with those freaks if you keep this up." His voice is aggressive, but still slurring.
"Yes, sir."
"I'll bust your knee caps, shove you in a pool of corrosive acid, cover you in sausage links and throw you at the dogs." He threatens. I stare down at the ground, not that I can see with lighting other than the moonlight coming from the large windows near the high rooftop. "It's dinner time, but tonight you starve. I'll be back." He slams his hand against the cage in an attempt to scare me. I fall back asleep, dreams being my only escape from this nightmare.

Raph:
"Are you sure we shouldn't come back tomorrow?" Donnie asks. Leo shakes his head.
"No, they have huge shipments of mutagen in there. We need to get rid of it, learn what they plan to do with it." Leo explains.
"They're selling it to the Krang and experimenting with it, Sherlock. Let's just bust into this joint." Raph grins, slamming his closed fist into his other hand in a punching motion.
"Okay, team, let's go." Leo says, leading them into the gang's warehouse. They sneak in through a large window near the rooftop. Mikey spots the cage.
"There's that girl again, dudes."
"God, what have they done to her?"
"I don't know, but that Looney guy was beating her senseless when we first left."
"Look at that black eye and busted lip. She looks hurt real bad."
"Are we forgetting what we're here for? She's working with the enemy and if we wake her up she may alert her gang."
Tough Girl groans, lifting her head up, one hand on the back of her head as she winces. Slowly, she opens her eyes, not looking at us. "Shut up, will ya? I got a killer headache." She stares up at us then blinks and grins. "What are you turtles doing back here? Ready for round two?" We exchange glances, not knowing how to answer. Why is she so chill about us breaking in again? She should be freaking out, yelling into her walkie talkie. "Quiet crowd." She mutters, standing up. "I know you're looking for the mutagen. We can make a deal."
My nonexistent ears perk up, eyebrows raising. I look over at Leo, then back at Tough Girl. "What kind of deal?" Leo asks.
"You let me out."
"No way!" I interrupt.
"Let her finish, Raph."
"You let me out, and I show you where all the mutagen is."
"How can we trust you?" She takes the switchblade out of her leather jacket and slides it under the cage door. "And your other weapons?" She rolls her eyes and removes the dagger from her jacket too, sliding that over.
"Everything." I demand.
"Damn, you turtles are sly." With the flick of a wrist she hands over another dagger, brass knuckles, and mini smoke bombs.
'How big is that leather jacket?' I wonder as we pocket all of her weapons. Free strands (h/c) hair fly in her face, loose from her bun, and her bright (e/c) eyes shine in the moonlight.
She points to where the key is and we unlock the cage, letting her free. "Follow me."