CHAPTER 13: Shotgun Wedding

(A/N Happy Mutation Day Everyone! It's September 29, 2022, THE 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY:D )

Y/N

Snarling, lifting his upper lip to the right, cold yellow eyes glaring directly into my soul, and sweaty fur slightly matted down. I let out a light shriek.

"Scared of your boyfriend?" The coyote growls. My eyes widen and I slam my hand over my mouth. No, no, it can't be Looney. His voice is perfectly recognizable, though. It rings throughout the hall despite the blaring alarms.

In my shock, he takes advantage and grips his giant furry hand on my arm and grabs me. His claws dig into me as he hoists me over his shoulder and begins running.

Kicking and screaming, I demand that Looney let me go. He hurls me into solitary, slamming the door behind him. He licks his disgusting lips, hunger in his eyes.

"You didn't think you could escape me so easily, Sugar Plum?" He grins maniacally.

I spit in his direction. "What do you plan to do to me?"

"You will be pregnant with my child and be forced to wed me. Nobody else will want a whore like you once you've lost your virginity to me." I yelp, jumping back towards the wall.

I attempt to fight him back with my weapons, but it's no use. He knocks them out of my hands, grabs my wrists, and pins me against the wall. The insatiable hunger in his yellow eyes grows as he looks me up in down, licking his lips again.

"Even Raph can't save you now."

Raph

'Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!' This one thought rings through my head as alarms begin blaring and red lights flash. Donnie types faster on the computer.

"What the hell did you do, Donnie?" I yell, my fiery eyes glaring at him, ready to kick his ass.

"Nothing!" Donnie exclaims.

"There's no time for bickering, guys. We gotta get out of here before they find us." Leo snaps.

"Just one minute!" Donnie says, furiously typing on the computer. A little loading bar signals he's transferring something from the Family's computer to his.

"Hurry the hell up!"

"I'm trying!" Donnie says.

"Uh, guys, I think the bad dudes are coming." Mikey says, pointing out the door. Fuck.

"Got it, I'm done!" Donnie announces, grabbing his shit and standing. We all swiftly exit through the window.

Alarms continue to blare almost as deafeningly from outside. On the way home, we ask Donnie what kind of info he got from the Family's computer system. He's not totally sure yet, but it's definitely extremely important. Stuff like documents, contracts, communications with the Krang, all that.

"We'll take them down in no time."

We arrive back at the lair and Donnie rushes to his lab to analyze everything on his computer. "Y/N?" I shout. I raise an eyebrow. Where is she?

Mikey begins eating a leftover slice of pizza and Leo puts on Space Heroes as I search the lair for her. I check everywhere: the main room, dojo, bedrooms, I even knock on the bathroom door.

I try to call her but it just rings before going to voicemail. Frantic texts lead to nothing. "Guys, I can't find Y/N."

"What do you mean you can't find Y/N?" Leo asks, turning away from his show.

"She isn't in any of the rooms and won't answer her phone."

"Maybe she's with April." Mikey suggests.