Chapter 4 : Turmoil

Pete returned from the failed mission expecting to be fired. But he was suddenly instructed to stand guard at Porsche's cell.  He knew  Tawan was decoding something with Arm & Kinn. He was tempted to ask Porsche when nobody was around. He took a step back seeing Vegas approach Porsche.

"Run away with me, Porsche."

"Why are you rescuing me Vegas?"

"You don't have to trust me; I want you to know I would never hurt the one I love." Vegas unlocked the door and Porsche sprang out. 

"Don't make this difficult for me Porsche!" Pete asserted, holding a gun with no finger on the trigger. Porsche asked Vegas to run as he engaged in an unarmed fight with Pete. Porsche was trying his best to leave without injuring his friend. Pete hoped the same, but wanted to stop him. 

Kinn entered pointing a gun as Pete watched, lying sore on the floor. 

"Just trust me Porsche," Kinn begged.

"I'm sorry Kinn," Porsche mumbled as he made a run. 

Kinn helped Pete sit up on the staircase before his phone rang. The voice on the other side was strong enough for Pete to hear without the call being on speaker.

"Kinn, what happened at the house?" Kim demanded.

Kinn chided his younger brother, "How does that have anything to do with you, Kim?"

"I got electrocuted with 2 tasers today morning. Porchay has been kidnapped. This has to do with the fact Porsche is now incredibly dear to you, right?" 

"And not because you were around him, unarmed, without any bodyguard  by your side?" 

"Fine, don't tell me. I am coming to the house to..."

The conversation was interrupted by a breathless Pol. "Mr Kinn, Tawan has escaped & Arm concluded the pen drive has a virus. 

Kinn rubbed his forehead as Kim screamed from the other line- "Kinn, what am I hearing? Find Porchay's whereabouts and keep my gun ready. I am rescuing him myself!!" before ending the call.