Chapter 12 : Say it!

Warnings : Suicidal thoughts, self harm, not exactly smut idk lol

Pete noticed keys had fallen on the floor when he finally sat up. He wasted no time in freeing himself & threw on a shirt before making a move. But he heard a commotion and voices. By the time he got a sneak peek Vegas was clutching his chest & silently crying while Kan walked out of the door. Pete ruffled his hair & continued on his way.

However, he couldn't stop himself from returning on hearing a loud cry. He saw Vegas lying flat on the floor in the living room. Pete hesitantly kneeled beside him and whispered, "What happened to you, Vegas?"

"Didn't you witness it already?" 

"What are you talking about?"

"In that case, I slipped and fell." 

"Are you crying?"  

"Why didn't you run away?"

"I was afraid you were dead."

"That would be great for the both of us." 

Vegas rose & sank into a chair. He slapped himself while screaming. Pete panicked and grabbed his hands. "Stop it now. This is not the solution." 

"THEN WHAT IS?" Vegas sprang up & towered over him.

"Harming yourself will only make things worse."

"How does it matter? Nobody loves me anyway."

"You have Macau by your side, right?"

"He is in no better position than I am."

Pete finally gave in and touched Vegas' cheek. "Does it still ache?" 

Vegas held onto Pete's hand making him flinch. "But you... You seem to like it when I am moody. What is it?"

"Answer me first, Vegath."

He pinned Pete against the wall and whispered with their lips dangerously close, "Tell me Pete, why do you flinch at my gentle touch but not when I am violent?" 

"You're a psycho."

"That's rich coming from you. I caught you admiring me torturing someone & get covered in blood the other day."

Pete held his breath as Vegas dragged Pete's hand, trailing it from his cheeks to his chest. "I know exactly what I want, Pete. What is that you want?" 

"Why is your heart rate so high?"

"It's no fun if you can't reciprocate." 

Pete felt physically incomplete the moment Vegas pulled away. He pulled Vegas by the elbows and almost slammed him into the wall before making their lips collide. But he stepped back in disbelief the next moment.

Vegas smiled with satisfaction before cradling Pete's face in his hands and planting a soft kiss on his lips. Pete gradually melted into the kiss and held Vegas' waist.

"I can't hold back any longer, Pete."

"Who asked you to?"

Pete understood Vegas's gestures at once and jumped into his arms to get carried. Vegas put him on the bed and hovered over him to suck his neck. Vegas even whispered in a raspy voice, "Don't be shy." 

Pete slid a hand under Vegas' shirt making him chuckle, "Getting bold now, are we?" Pete only smirked and pulled out Vegas' pajama string, then handed it over to him. "Try me, Veagath."

"And what is that string for?"

"I don't know, do something I might like."

"Do what? Say it out loud."

"You know better so just do it!"

"Say it."

"Sleep with me, Vegas."

"Come again?"

"Ughh don't make me repeat myself!"

They both smiled in unison & started undoing all the layers on each other.

Pete let his hands get tied and Vegas planted kisses on his knuckles. Then their mouths kissed hungrily.

And the rest is history.