Chapter 22 : New love

[1 week later]

Everyone was trying to cope with Kim's revelation. Porsche & Porchay tried to rejuvenate by spending quality time in their parent's house. Vegas & Pete were still in the hospital. Kinn & Tankhun were unsure if they should be happy or worried when Kim once visited to check on them. Everyone was trying to get themselves to get out of bed & do routine things. Everyone was trying to stop existing & start living once again. 

Macau walked into his brother's ward to see him sleeping. Pete was adoring him & Macau clicked a picture of them. He smirked & waved his phone when Pete turned around.

"When do you plan to confess your love, P'Pete," Macau giggled.

"What are you talking about, Khun Macau?" Pete blushed.

"My brother saw you stop & pray at the shrine on the way to our house. He got religious since then. Confess, Phi. The answer will be a yes."😂😂

"Macau, I wanted peace. I TOLD you I was only TRYING after seeing Pete who is usually peaceful pray that day!" Vegas hissed.

"Are you awake? Do you need something?" Pete tried to change the topic.

"You need to confess your love, brother. I am sick of seeing you both pretend when I am around," Macau waved the picture & smirked.

"What were they pretending to do, Macau?" questioned Tankhun as he emerged from behind with Arm & Pol.

"Pretending to be casual around me, as if I can't see the sparks that fly," Macau snickered. 

Arm & Pol dragged Pete to the side & whispered with suppressed.

Arm : Damn Pete you really went into the villain's den & seduced him 😏

Pol : Will Khun Tankhun & Khun Kinn spare your life if you're caught?😣

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" Tankhun demanded & walked up, violently shaking Vegas by his ankle. Macau joined his cousin to torment his brother. 

Unable to bear being questioned incessantly, Vegas & Pete screamed in unison,"I'M IN LOVE WITH HIM!"  Everyone was stunned & snapped back to reality when a nurse angrily walked in & pressed a finger on her lips before slamming the door shut from outside.

"Ai Vegas, how dare you do this to my innocent boy you deserve some punches!" Tankhun jumped, trying to free himself from Arm & Pol.

"Calm down Khun Tankhun," Pete tired to hold him but Tankhun resisted.

"How did this happen? And I thought we were patching up Vegas, why did you hide this from me?"

Pete saw Vegas  was nervous. So he stepped in,"Love can't be explained. It just happens. We  were not sure how to break this news. I'm sorry."

"To the world or to each other, Pete?" Vegas continued, "We haven't confessed yet. So we weren't really hiding anything from you."

Tankhun saw the couple on the verge of tears. He held Pete by the shoulders and said," I will approve this only if you both agree to my conditions!"

"What do you want us to do?" Vegas asked.

"Pete, you can never miss our weekly movie nights. And he is not allowed to be your plus one on those nights."

Pete smiled & nodded, baring his pearly whites while flashing dimples & eye smile. Tankhun turned to Vegas & pointed at his chest. 

"And YOU. Try convincing me why you deserve my boy."

Vegas smiled. "When I don't feel good, a smile, touch or even a word from Pete makes it hurt less. And when I am happy, I am around him. Otherwise I wish I was around him. I just want to be beside him all the time."

Tankhun pinched the bridge of his nose & said, "Just confess & kiss already this is better than my k dramas!" 

Vegas extended a hand & Pete shyly clasped it. "Pete, will you marry me?" 

Pete angrily blushed. "You're beautiful," Vegas mumbled. Arm & Pol wiggled their brows at their friend. "Shut up & kiss now!!" Macau shook his hands in excitement. Tankhun aggressively nodded.

Pete kneeled down & brought his face close to Vegas. He whispered in a low octave,"I will marry you only after you recover & earn my forgiveness by doing what I said. How about I be your boyfriend until you redeem yourself?" Vegas gave a swift peck on his boyfriend's right dimple. Pol shielded Macau's eyes. 

Seeing that, Pete hissed,"That's not how you kiss," before going for the lips.