Chapter 5 : I must go

Chaos had ensued in the major family's mansion. It came to a standstill the moment Kim stormed in. Tankhun silently approached him from behind and twisted his ear. 

"It's too early for you to interfere, Kim! How about you come back to dig up information once everything is solved, huh?"

"Ouchhh can you let go of my ear? I'm in a hurry!"

"What is going on here?" Kinn asked.

Kim: Ahh Kinn ask Tankhun to let me go, I have a boy to rescue. 

Kinn: Let all of us accompany you Kim; you will need backup.

Kim: Did I mention how difficult it is? To trust a mafia brother?Who couldn't even ensure the one he shot was dead?

Tankhun:  And why are you going out of your way for this boy? My dear brother, who moved out to avoid everything. How do you know him?

Kim: It is one thing for enemies to use me as a pawn, but this is ridiculous! Porchay doesn't even know  Porsche works for you, Kinn.

Kinn: Kim, how is Porchay getting kidnapped linked to you getting attacked by tasers? What are you hiding?

Kim: Why was your head bodyguard's brother kidnapped instead of yours?

Tankhun: Eh whatever, both of you! Quit fighting & go rescue that innocent baby. No one listened to me when I told Tawan must be killed -_-

Kim: I said I was going alone!!

Kinn: Fine go with only Big, the rest of us will be on standby. The youngest and his tantrums *facepalm*

With Kim taking charge of a part of the job, Kinn was unsure if he should be worried for his brother or relieved. He was mentally chalking up a plan to deal with Tawan and Vegas once they were found. 

Pete could not sit still so he requested Kinn to let him go to the minor family's mansion to gather intelligence.

"They know who you are, Pete. God forbid if you are caught..."

"I will get tortured until I spill the beans. And once I am of no use, they shall kill me."

"Why are you volunteering for this, Pete? No spy I ever sent to that house has lived to tell the tale."

"I do not think Porsche betrayed us. Vegas must have blackmailed him. Probably by putting Chay in danger. We need evidence, Mr Kinn."

"I get that you both are thick friends. But you're a gem we can't lose Pete! Tankhun will set the world on fire if anything happens to you!"

"Porsche left because running away & doing something is better than sitting in prison. Now is my turn to go, Mr Kinn. I did not train & get promoted for nothing." 

"Promise me that you shall return to Tankhun."

"I will."