Chapter 7 : Give up already!

TW : Mentions of violence, borderline harassment 

Vegas was losing his mind. Pete seemed to smile back with psychotic resilience despite getting trashed and electrocuted. Kan barged into the room and slapped Vegas.

"What have you done? How many times have I told you to not take matters into your own hands?"

"Then what do you want me to do? Dad?!" 

"At least go lay low while I assess the situation. Don't you dare do anything stupid again. Now clean up this mess." 

Vegas squished Pete's face the moment Kan stormed off. "You're a tough cookie aren't you? What made you get in thinking you can get out alive? Loser?"

"I have nothing to prove to you."

Pete squirmed at Vegas' fingers grazing his bare waist. Vegas' hands threatened to go south as he planted phantom kisses on this neck.

"You love your grandmother a lot, don't you? How about we go on a vacation & visit her on the way? Darling?" 

"Please don't bring granny into this! Keep this between us you monster!"

"Say something bad happens to you & your grandmother. Who will look after you both? Tankhun?"

"You bet he will be the first one to kill you for harming us!"

"Don't talk back to me! Oh, that Tankhun couldn't care less to teach you manners." 

With that Vegas knocked Pete unconscious by holding a vial near his nose. He untied the ropes, carried him bridal style to the car & drove away.