Chapter 03

Male! Reader POV;

Male! Reader POV;

Akari's currently with dad. I think I heard her asking him to teach her archery. I actually got interested in guns recently and I've practiced a couple of times with grandpa rohan. They said I have the skills for it but I hope I won't have to really use guns in real life.

No.. I feel like I will though..

Dammit.

"Hwaahh.. It's really boring without Akari with me." I said while laying down on the bed, staring intensively at the ceilings. "I just hope it isn't really him.. My sister will definitely jump into the trouble once she finds out."

I hope so..

...

Yeah I messed it up.

Forgive me for saying that now it's happening right now! FUCK!

"Seishu-kun! Let's read this book together!" Akari said as she lean closer to the sunflower haired boy. The boy blushed at how close he was to akari and then slowly nodded his head. Akari beamed an angelic smile that could literally make anyone who looks at her down to their knees! Holy shiet!

Anyways.. Let me tell you how this happen..

...

Flashback;

Our classes just ended as we went straight to the park near by. This is our meeting place with Akane.

We've been friends for almost a week now. She's very chatty and friendly. Obviously she is an angel! Now I know why Kokonoi likes her alot! Well my sister is still the much more angelic one but uh she's also the devil..

"Akane-chan's kinda late." Akari said as she stopped reading the book. I think she's reading a novel fairy tale that our grandmother gifted her. It was a literal novel with no pictures so I'm surprised she isn't bored with it. Anyone who would see a 7 years old kid reading a freaking novel will definitely think she's crazy or a genius.

Seriously she's really hard to understand..

"I'm sure she will be here soon.." I replied. Then a few minutes later Akane arrived at the park. I think she run and had two people with her..

"I'm sorry I'm late, you guys!" She said. Akari walked to her with a worried face. "Are you okay? You can rest in the bench." Akari said and took Akane's hand and put her to sit on the bench before she could even say a word.

"Hah.. Sorry I was late so I run as fast as I could to come here." She said with a smile. Akari nodded. "It's fine. We can wait you shouldn't have run." Akari said and pat akane's head. Akane slightly blushed and smiled. They have a good relationship though akane misinterpret on who is which sometimes

"Is this your friends, nee chan?" The sunflower haired boy said and pointed at me and akari. Akari's back was still facing them and when she looked back, the two boys looked stunned and their faces was slowly turning red.