Chapter 16 (Edited)

THIRD PERSON POV;

THIRD PERSON POV;

"Onii chan!" Akari hugged his older brother after finishing her talk alongside the other Toman Admins. The white haired male looked at his little sister and just let her to hug him.

"What was the emergency from Yokohama btw?" She asked, as she let go of him. The older looked at his younger sister before sighing. "Just some annoying business. I already solved it so don't worry." He reassured her with a gentle smile, patting her head.

"Why the hell did you bring your girlfriend?" Draken asked, noticing Hinata who was behind Takemichi.

"Sorry, I had no idea it was gonna be like this." He replied.

"Oh! Hina-chan. Sorry about before, when I was threatening you to test Takemitchy." The taller blonde smiled apologetically. "Ah! That's alright!!" She replied.

"Oi! Emma!!" Draken shouted, as a blonde haired female with honey eyes walked closer to them.

"Coming~"

Takemichi looked at the said female and he went pale. The twins who knew of what happened snickered but composed themselves.

"This girl is Takemitchy's girlfriend. So be sure to protect her."

"Got~ it~" She replied boredly. "Oh?" She noticed takemichi and smiled. "Heya, Lil coward!"

Hinata looked at him, frowning. "What does she mean by Lil coward?" She asked his boyfriend.

"Huh? You know Emma?" Draken asked. "It seem so. It's all written on his face." Akira stated, looking at them with cold eyes. Emma looked at akira's figure and slightly blushed. She quickly looked away when she notice him looking back at her and just put her attention back at the couple.

"Y-you've got it all wrong, hina! I don't remember anything! It's the truth!!" He said, trying to calm his girlfriend down. Akari who saw this as a chance quietly walked and went behind Hinata with a bat on her hand.

"He ran away just from seeing my underwear. So he's a Lil Coward." Emma said.

"Ooh-~? so you did something like that, huh?" She said, as she glared at his boyfriend who is still in denial. "Did I? Hmm.. I recall none of that at all." He said nervously. Akari then grabbed hinata's hand and put the bat there as she ran away, hiding behind draken.

"Huh?! Where'd you get that weapon from?!"

Annnnd hinata beat him up.

Akari laughed at that while walking away with Draken.

Akira was left there as he watched the scene, walking away when it was finished. Emma wanted to talk to him, but she couldn't. 'Geez! Shouldn't he be angry at least a bit more?!' She thought in frustration, looking at her crush figure. 'What a cold person! Is he really related to the angelic Akari?! He's damn lucky I like him!' She thought as she walked over to Takemichi, as hinata was done beating him up.