Chapter 05 (Edited)

Third Person POV;

Third Person POV;

"Iza-chan! You should try this sandwich I made!" Akari said as she show him the basket she was holding. The basket had sandwiches and drinks on it. Which was all made by Akari.

Akari was a great cook in her past life after all. So making her new body learn it was easy.

"You can cook?! Maybe that doesn't even taste that good.." Izana said. Akira shakes his head un disagreement. "It might not look like it but akari is a great cook. She sometimes cooks dinner for the whole family if most of the adults aren't busy. I guarantee that it's good, izana." Akira said. Izana just nodded his head, can only believe his words. He isn't doubting Akari, okay? He was just worried that she might've hurted herself since he knew cooking isn't easy.

"Alright. I believe you, I guess.." He replied. The sandwiches was neatly put on the box without a mess. It was obvious that she made it with extra care and it looked really delicious. But if people heard it was made by a 9 years old, they would be hesitant and deny that it might even be good.

'Well even if this doesn't taste good, I'm still going to eat it anyways.. Akari made it just for me after all..' Izana thought as he took one of the sandwiches and slowly took a bite of it.

"It's good!" He exclaimed which made akari smile. It was only a simple sandwich but it was good. The meat was cooked well and the veggies with it also tasted good.

"I'm glad you like it."

"Yeah! I can eat this all day!" Izana said as he continue eating. Akari gave him a glass of the juice drink she brought as he happily drink it. He was happy to be receiving the food made by his angel. Akira obviously noticed that and irked a bit. He is irritated by their closure but they let them be.

After they finished eating. The trio started to play around the park. They also would get into fights with someone older than them but they always win. Well akari don't really fight most of the time since izana would always protect her. Akira would point out things and teach izana on how to fight properly. Izana understand him easily and learned quite fast. He was a fast learner-well in terms of fighting though. He wasn't smart since he probably hasn't gone to school since he is an orphan. The two would just teach him basic things which he easily oblige with Akari's help. He listens to akari a lot.

'Simp..' Akira thought while watching izana and akari playing in the sandbox. They were trying to build a castle.

'Ah.. Shouldn't we meet Kakucho soon? I heard he was new to the orphanage..' Akira thought. Then he got an idea of following Izana with Akari to the orphanage to take a look and see if Kakucho is around.

...

𝘼/𝙣 : Idk when exactly they met so uh let's say they did just now, okay?.

...

Akira got Akari convinced Izana to follow him to the orphanage to where he resides. At first Izana protested, afraid that Akari might find another friend and he doesn't want to share her attention to anyone aside to akira- obviously the man made it clear that he should be the first priority of his little sister since he is her older brother to Izana lol. Izana just sigh in defeat but he knew he can be number 1 to her in some other ways.