Chapter 24

THIRD PERSON POV;

"Oi!! Why the hell do you have akari with you?! And where's mana chan!?" Akira asked his younger twin who just got down from Mikey's bike

"I asked Felix to take her home! She'll be fine~" She said before patting her kimono. She was still wearing it but she had teared some parts in her knees to make it easier for her to move.

"You're so stubborn! Didn't I tell you to stay out of this!?" Mitsuya asked in a slightly angry tone but he was glad to see her at least.. but not at this crucial moment!

"Can't hear you!" She said as she followed Mikey who was walking towards their group.

"Mikey-kun! Akari neesan!" Takemichi said, a little relief they're here but with her here it means she is still in danger again! But he hoped that mikey could stop pehyan now.

"Mikey.. Akari-san.." Pehyan said, looking at the two in slight fear.

Akari who noticed him quickly sent a glare into his way, as her eyes shows a bit shiny red color that might dominate her blue orbs at any time. She was angry, even though she knew of the original route but couldn't help but feel only anger and betrayal with his acts, which she hated the most.

"PEHYAN!! What the hell?! Why are you working with these fuckers?! Pahchin wouldn't want you to do this shit and betraying your own gang won't get you fuckin' anywhere!!" She yelled exasperatedly while pointing her index finger at Pehyan

"PEHYAN!! What the hell?! Why are you working with these fuckers?! Pahchin wouldn't want you to do this shit and betraying your own gang won't get you fuckin' anywhere!!" She yelled exasperatedly while pointing her index finger at Pehyan. As the latter could only stay quiet and looked down to the ground, as realisation of what he was doing slowly hitting him. Both the yamanos words were both true after all!

Even though she is obviously a girl, her figure right now completely resembles the older white haired yamano, that the others couldn't tell to which is who now. As they can only look at her in fear.

'S-she's so scary!!' Takemichi thought while looking at the fuming face of the female.

Mikey raised his right arm and blocked akari's way when she was about to run towards Peh to punch him, as it completely stopped her in her tracks. "Out of the way.. Manjiro.." She demanded but the shorter blonde ignored her and continued to look at peh with a serious expression.