Chapter 20

THIRD PERSON POV

THIRD PERSON POV

Emma was waiting for someone outside of her house. Yesterday, she found out her older brother, Mikey and his best friend, Draken had a fight and even her best friend, Akari was involved and refused to talk to any of them now.

"Sigh.. Just how did this all happened? Akari won't even talk to me..! This is seriously all their fault.." Emma muttered as she tried not to cry.

While busy on her own thoughts, she didn't notice Akira parking his motorcycle near her.

"Hey, Em!" Akira called out. Emma snapped on her thoughts when she heard Akira's voice. She calmed down after just hearing his voice and seeing him.

"Akira.." She called. Akira came to her after noticing her sad expression and gently pat her head. "I know. Don't worry about them. I'm sure they can solve it out on their own, hm?" He reassured her. Emma nodded her head slowly as akira lead her to his motor since he was going to take her to the hospital with him to visit Takemichi.

Well.. He wasn't in the best shape himself since Akari refused to talk to him after she tried to fix Mikey and Draken's argument on the last meeting. Only for her to end up slapping the both of them and leaving the scene with the kawata twins.

'Still... How the hell is she so close with those twin pompoms?' Was his only thoughts after hearing the whole story..

"Hold on tight, Em. I kinda still drive recklessly." Akira said. Emma slightly glared at him. "Hey! Didn't I tell you to not drive recklessly?! You'll get hurt, dummy!" She scolded.

"I know! But I couldn't help it.. Anyways, let's just go." Akira said, he doesn't want to get scolded by Emma so he is trying to make her forget it by going to the hospital now.

"Hmp! Just why does boys don't listen to what I say?" She said as akira just laughed nervously..

Well Akari basically has the same exact thoughts..

Emma tighten her hold on Akira's waist, basically giving him a backhug on the process as he was driving fast. Akira could feel her chest but he doesn't mind since he was always that close with his sister whenever he tries to drive fast like this with her scolding him nonstop.

About 10 minutes, they arrived at the hospital.

"You good, em?" He asked, holding hands with her.

"Y-yeah.. I'm good.." She replied, blushing while shyly holding back his hand tightly.

'Em's cute as usual.' He thought.

"Is this his room?" Emma asked.

"Yeah. Akari visited him awhile ago and told me which room he is in." He replied as he opened the door, only to find some stranger inside.

"What?"

Akira closed the door.

'That dumbass! She told me the wrong room number on purpose, didn't she?!' He screamed in his head, cursing himself for even trusting his twin's words.