Chapter 08

MALE! READER POV;

MALE! READER POV;

Today's season is Winter, I mean, it's currently December right now and..

I'm alone.

"She really meant her words when she said she would rather spend her time with Izana and Kakucho, huh.." I sighed when I remembered my argument with Akari yesterday.

Well.. It wasn't exactly an argument.. Just a small misunderstanding.

"What did you say?! You think what I'm doing is dumb because I'm obsessed with thrill?! You want to die or some shit, huh?!" Akari yelled as she grabbed my collar, shaking me violently.

"Sorry, sorry! I was just joking, okay?!" I said, trying to calm her down.

"You plan on disposing the characters! You think I would let you?!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah, I did said that like how many minutes ago but I don't mean it!!" I said but she just punch me and started to take her things.

"I'll just go hangout with kaku-chan and iza-chan! I'm mad at you right now!" She yelled as she left the room.

"But it was just a thought.." I said.

Seriously.. Why is she really into that vampire novel these days?

I sigh and continued my walk. Then I saw a familiar person who just walk pass by..

Wait a damn second..

IS THAT TAKEMICHI?!

I went to the same direction the black haired boy went to and followed him. I made sure to not make it suspicious as I walk a little far behind him, acting as if I'm playing on my game console.

'I think he should be 9 years old right now..' I thought as I walk to a different direction, as I run towards to where he would be heading. He didn't saw me before so if I make it like I bumped into him..

'Wait- why am I doing this again?' I said, stopping on my tracks.

Should I meet him in person? No, or like.. I should just look for where he lives for now.

I did just as that. I followed the younger boy on his way home, taking note of his address into my head.

"Alright.. Let's go home for now."

...

"You found where Hanagaki lives?" Akari asked me again. I just nodded my head for the 3rd time.

"Uh.. That so." She replied. Wow.. Shouldn't she congratulate me for finding where he lives?

"Well, enough for that now. We have three years of free time since SS will die in 3 years. So let's focus on our own selves first." She said. I nodded my head. I know what she meant.