PLS READ三三ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

THIS IS ONLY AN AUTHOR NOTE BTW;

I have two new stories in mind and kinda wanted to post it.. ;-; or should I?

The first story is; Gangs & Dogs!! Tokyo Revengers.
• It's about a doggo named Mikey who suddenly came across and met Female! & Male! Reader Twins. They adopted him and a few weeks later, their little midget doggo brought his whole pack home. And that's not the only surprise! They're actually shapeshifters, almost on their time to shapeshift into a human. And gangs? Ah yes, the Owner Twin Humans are actually the Gang Leaders of a Notorious Gang of Night Raid.

And the second story is; The Electro Yaksha Princess! Tokyo Revengers X Slight! Genshin Impact.
The MC named Aika is one of the Last Living Yaksha alongside Xiao. She has the power of going into the future but suddenly she was stuck in the year 1985. She decided to just roam around Tokyo and protect it instead while she's there, seeing that even the further future is still as fragile as she sees Liyue. She then met Takemichi, who she got interested in after learning more about 'human thing's from him. She later watched some of her new friends growing up, not realizing that they grow romantic feelings for the Female Yaksha.

+ It's both fluff ;/ will follow the manga, yes but won't be fill with too much violence since uh I'm not really into it. (๑•̀ㅁ•́ฅ✧

 (๑•̀ㅁ•́ฅ✧