Chapter 11 (Edited)

THIRD PERSON POV;

THIRD PERSON POV;

Akari sent akame away and took Takemichi to a nearby cafe.

"So, explain now before I really kill you." She said, staring at him coldly.

"A-ah y-yes.. S-sorry.." He replied, scared of what she will do. 'S-so scary..! Her stares can really kill me!' The blonde haired boy thought as he tries to explain.

"W-well.. Actually erin san and ernst san told me.. I-i will meet you guys.. And t-that you will help me out.." He explained, trying not to anger the female more.

'I never know of this.. This never happen at all.. Tsk!' She thought, completely losing her mind because of this new information.

'So we weren't just entering the plot.. We were already being put part of it from the start!' She sigh, clenching her fist.

"I'll decide what I do to you depending on your problem. So spill it out. Be honest or you won't make it out of here alive." She said with a smile. But Takemichi can already tell that her 'smile' isn't as friendly as it was before. She could really kill him!

"U-uh.. I.. want to change the future of someone." He said.

"Huh? And how would you do that?" She asked, raising her eyebrow while staring intensely towards the younger boy.

"I'm a time leaper! I have the power to go back and forth to the future of 12 years! And my girlfriend.. Tachibana Hinata will die in an accident because of Toman! They were.. They were a criminal organization in the future!" Takemichi said, trying hard not to make her mad, while telling her the whole truth and about the future.

"I see.. And why do you think I will help?" She asked.

"B-because.. I saw you and another person's face after my girlfriend when I was about to get hit on a train before.. A-and then I met Erin Diaz and Ernst Diaz.. Telling me that you two will help me out.. somehow.." Takemichi said, looking at Akari's eyes. Akari saw the hopeless yet determine eyes of his, she smiled at that.

'I don't know how this happen anyways but with this.. We can freely enter the plot story however we want.' The girl thought, as her mind slowly thought of different scenarios.

"So you wanted to save your beloved partner, huh.." She muttered, but enough for takemichi to hear.

She pause for a moment, thinking of what she should do.

Takemichi grown nervous because of the sudden quiet of the older girl, he look at her and seeing her face was too blank for him to find what she is thinking.

"Hmm.. I guess I will help you, We're blood related after all." She said and smiled.

" She said and smiled