Chapter 06

THIRD PERSON POV;

THIRD PERSON POV;

"So? Are you thinking of changing your life decision now, huh?!" Akira said while punching one of the guys. The small gang was already beaten up by the twins. Well mostly by Akira though.

"I think that's enough beating up, nii chan." She said as she stand up. Akari was sitting on one of the guys just now lol.

"Yeah. Guess so." He replied as he took his jacket that was on the ground. Then the twins got out of the alley, as they wipe off the bloods on their faces. But when they got out of the alley, who they met shocked them..

"Akari-chan?"

"Shin-san?!"

"HUH??"

...

"Don't you guys know that it's dangerous late at night?" Shinichiro asked the twins. They're currently at the nearby park and he was trying to scold them. They were obviously outside at late evening! Their faces were kind of covered with someone else blood! And what's more crazy is when they saw the unconscious bodies on the alley where the twins come from!

"So first of! Explain why you were outside?" Shinichiro asked, slightly angry but was also worried for the twins. Even though they were able to defend themselves just before but that doesn't mean someone else can't be stronger than them. It's really dangerous.

"We were out in our usual late night walks." They reply in unison. "And some guys provoked us.." Akari said. "And tried to take akari so we had no choice but to fight." Akira added. It wasn't actually a lie since they did it.

"Wait what?! Is that true, akari-chan?!" Shinichiro exclaimed. It wouldn't be a surprised that it happened since the twins were both good looking, especially the girl who would easily catch the eyes of many guys.

Akari nodded. Shinichiro felt his heart tightening. He was mad, like really mad that it happened.

"Well, if you say it like that then they deserve it." One of the guys who were with shinichiro said.

"Also, we were really bored of waiting for tomorrow since the adults were having a sort of serious business. Like awhile ago about mom." Akari stated, remembering the time where the twins were send away a little early than the usual time they go to bed a few hours ago.

"Serious business? Did something happened to your mom?" The boy who was with shinichiro asked. He had a scar on his eyes and he looked kind of mature and good looking, akari liked him at first sight. 'Handsome!' She thought.

"They said it wasn't that serious. Only something relating to mom's health. It was also weird that it wasn't bad but a good news or something." Akira said. A blonde haired boy sat next to akari and smiled. "Meh, I'm sure it isn't a big deal. Just wait till they tell you." He said and pat akari's head. "Also, you guys are quite skilled. Those guys you beaten up before was some bad guys. Good job." Akari blushed at the boy's compliment. He was pretty and handsome as well! Kind of like her type.