Chapter 25

THIRD PERSON POV

The brawl had finally started. Everyone was fighting, not to mention the rain has made things quite difficult to fight into. Not for our Akira though- man was literally forced to train in a forest for a few months and experienced many difficulties in different weathers. Yeah, rain is nothing much to him now.

The twins do remember the basic details of the story plot but not the whole scenario because it's been after they died at their previous life when they last read the Tokyo Revengers Manga and they still haven't even finished it anyways so they don't know much until half of the Kantou Arc.

Moebius wouldn't hesitate to hit a woman but earlier, Hanma ordered his men to not go near Akari. Yeah, which confused the whole toman gang and even moebius themselves- I mean.. Akari is literally a toman admin, y'know?! Akari has no idea either but she knew that hanma probably took a liking towards her.. well yikes.

"Hah! You guys are so damn weak! You guys are still 100 years early to fight me!" Akira said while punching, kicking and beating the shit out of every moebius members who tries to attack him or get near behind Mikey. He swore those fuckers are surrounding him like a bunch of flies which irritated him a bit. Still their wimpy attempts to take him down is an absolute failure. How embarrassing..

Mikey continued fighting the moebius members, as he get angry the more he thinks what Hanma said about his Akari.

'Fucking assholes! Only I am allowed to look at her with those eyes! I'll kill you all for trying to touch my women!' Mikey said in his mind as pure hatred was the only thing in his mind about Moebius.

Akira looked around to find Takemichi while guarding mikey's back as he promised. 'Shit.. Where is that brat?!' He thought while searching for the faux blonde.

"DRAKEN-KUN!! NEESAN!!"

Akira heard of Takemichi's voice calling out for draken as he looked over to where he is. Akira was relief to see he was alright. I mean.. nothing means about being careful.

Afterall the story doesn't follow the plot without the protagonist control.

'Huh? Why is he calling for Akari too?' Akira thought it strangely why Takemichi called for his little sister too. She isn't involved in this though? She's literally just in the corner.. 'Doesn't seem like anyone is gonna attack them.. Akari has strong instincts so that's impossible.' But those thoughts didn't made his concern and worries to disappear.

'Damn it! It was useless afterall! On August 3rd.. During this conflict.. I'm sure draken kun's gonna get killed by kiyomasa but what about neesan?! Who killed her?! Dammit I can't find them!' Takemichi still looked for the two. He was angry at himself that he could mess this shit up again and doesn't want his loves to get hurt in the future once again.

'I gotta stop kiyomasa-kun! So I can change the future!!'

...

"This fight is intense.. do you think they'll be alright, Akari-chan?" Emma asked the older female, holding onto the hem of her kimono. Akari smiled as she looked at the blonde, trying to reassured her that they're all gonna be fine.

"Hm! Don't worry! I know them all! Besides.. Oniichan is with them, remember?" Akari said, trying to cheer up Emma.

Emma slowly nodded her head, knowing well that she can trust her words. 'Akira isn't weak.. he is stronger than Mikey! he can protect everyone!' Emma said as she looked at where Akira was.

'Please be safe!'

"Be safe.. toman.." Akari mumbled, watching the fight while still watching over their surroundings, just in case if someone attempts to attack them.