Chapter 07

THIRD PERSON POV;

THIRD PERSON POV;

"Here! This one is taken from last week! Isn't Ike-chan just so cute?" Akari exclaimed as she shown pictures of her younger brother to the older males.

"He really is adorable! But you're more cuter in my eyes, Akari-chan." Shinichiro said as he pinch her cheeks.

"Awwiie! Thank you for the compliment, shin san!" She replied with a smile. The black haired boy put his hand on his chest as he blushed terribly at her adorable smile.

Akari grown quite a lot in just 3 years and has become more beautiful and mature than she was before. Their adoration for the younger girl also grown, the more they spend time together, the more they feel love to her.

"Speaking of which, when can your younger brother go out on his own?" Takeomi asked.

"Dunno, everyone is still over protective of the youngest since he is only 3 years old." Akira replied. It was true though. The younger boy still can't be leave alone, not that he can't do things on his own, but because the adults are still worried for his well-being. It was like with the twins all over again.

"Sounds like they would totally do." Wakasa said. The four boys met the twins parents a few years ago, but they were basically threatened by the couple, no, they're actually just scared of their murderous auras that looks like can kill them anytime. It was one of the moments they can't forget, even probably in their entire life now.

"Haha yeah. But it's cool. He should be able to do things on his own once he go to school in 2 years." Akira said.

"Anyways, are you guys gonna go home now?" Shinichiro asked. The two looked at each other for a bit. "No, we need to meet up with our friends before we go home." The older twin said.

"To your friends?" Benkei said. The twins nodded their heads.

"Want us to escort you two?"

"Meh, still early so it's fine." Akira said as he started walking away. "And we can handle ourselves." He added.

"See ya guys tomorrow! I'll tell you guys some more stories, kay?" Akari said while waving both of her hands, following her older twin.

The black dragon higher ups also said their goodbyes to the twins. Although shinichiro still doesn't want akari to go.

...

"Onii chan.. I can see black clouds going up to the sky.." Akari said while she was looking on the sky, they were almost on the street where the Inui Family lives.

They realized something..

"Isn't that.. FIRE!?" Akira yelled.

The twins both started running towards the Inui household, as they saw that it was their house that was fire.

'Shit, shit, shit! We should've gone here sooner!' Akira thought as they got closer to the house.

"Koko!! Sei-kun!" Akari run towards the two boys, she went to check on Seishu and saw the burn wound on his face, he was still okay. 'Good! Thank goodness..'