Chapter 04

A/N; By the fact that my dad cooked all of the 5+ ducks at home lowkey gives me shivers. Idk if it's hunger or not tho LMFAO ;-;

 Idk if it's hunger or not tho LMFAO ;-;

Third Person POV;

Sano Shinichiro.

The Leader of Black Dragon. He may be a delinquent but he was weak, especially to women. And just today, Shinichiro was rejected and it was his 20th consecutive rejection-well he couldn't help it.

He wanted a girlfriend.

Well the reason why he was probably rejected was his status as a delinquent-as the leader of one of the strongest gang in the world of delinquency.

He went to the park to cry about his rejection-well he'll get over it but being rejected still hurts for him though! Poor shinichiro, I guess.

"Just why can't girls like me back?" He muttered as he looked down to his feet, holding a bouquet of rose flower and a small teddy bear that was sitting on his side.

He was about to leave when he felt a presence next to him. He didn't dare to look on who it was and just sat there. But that didn't last long when he heard a tiny voice of a girl speak.

"Hi! Why are you crying in this lovely afternoon, mister?"

He slowly looked beside him and saw a younger girl with shoulder length white hair and a pair of shiny blue eyes. She was a beauty. He thought he saw an ethereal and he wasn't able to open his mouth to speak. He could even feel his cheeks burning for some reason!

'What the hell is this feeling?!' He thought as he looked at the tiny girl next to him. She was smiling, waiting for him to reply. Although inside she was kind of in trouble since he wasn't speaking but was only staring at her.

'Is there something on my face?' She thought as she stared at the black haired boy with a smile, she was waiting for him to open his mouth. Damn, was this a quiet guy?

"U-uh.. Well.. Just.. Something happened.." He finally replied! Took him 3 minutes to snap back to reality. Just what's wrong with teenage boys at this era? She thought.

"Oh? What happened?" She asked, obviously only out of curiousity. She might be able to help him with her romance expertise after all!

Oh well she learned most of it from watching TV Dramas and the real life romantic situation she gets herself into. Which mostly doesn't end up well with Akira being always with her. It was the same with him though. The duo would somehow be around with each other's business. Akari learned rejection quite well from her brother and learned to reject others who confessed to her as well. Not because she wanted to act like him but because she doesn't like to be in a relationship during that time in the past. While Akira just doesn't care about it actually-let alone him getting interested into another girl was out of his character. Not like he won't at all but he just doesn't want to. Akira's just not good with girls except if it's about Akari.