Mission

It was Saturday morning and I was already fucking pissed.

"Let me sleep innn" I wince as I pulled the sheets over my head.

Vincenzo and his annoying ass opens the blinds which blinded me even more.

Last night we called off the sleep over because Merikh being himself decided to ruin everything in his way.

"Big day for you and your friends" he turns to me with his hands on his hips, taking in deep breaths.

"Wow you work so hard pulling those shades," my sarcasm was louder than Charlotte singing in the shower every morning.

He rolls his eyes while he walks back to the door, "hurry up tésoro, I have big news for all of you."

As a groan escaped my lips, I decided to pull myself together after five minutes in laying in bed.

I fucking hate this place

____

"I have some good news, and some bad news,"

I look to my right to see Mia rolling her eyes with her head resting on her finger and her fist.

Next to her sat Charlotte who looked at him with a reaction I could've tell what it means.

"Good news is that you will have your cars by tomorrow, but we will go over rules with all of you, before letting you drive your own personal car.
You will also be getting your uniforms today, which you will wear when you work in the mafia."

"Everyone here is required to have a fake name and where you are from and more,"

"Now that's the good news, the bad news is that an other mafia had stolen 25 million dollars over a year ago,"

He rubbed his temples before he continue, "their was an asshole who had worked for me a while back and had "switch" fields, but during that situation, he had forward 25 fucking million dollars to an other big mafia."

"Our worst enemy, Lucien Dixon"

"So?" Charlotte glared at him while me and Mia almost burst out of laughter

"So, you six will be on a mission to get back the 25 million dollars."

He sits back and watch all our jaw drop.

"But we only had a few trainings, we're not ready." Jackson raised from his chair

"Your in the mafia now, your always ready."

"Be ready by 4 am."

"Your dismiss"

What's the point of getting our dream cars and die before we get them?

"Somebody tell me what the actual fuck I just witnessed." Mia looks around at all of us

"That were all about to die tomorrow" Jackson fans himself with his own hands as Silas rolls his eyes.

"I fucking knew it!" Charlotte sticks up her middle finger in front of the offices door before walking back to her room.

I walk back to my room and throw myself onto my bed besides the black leather uniform next to me.

_____

What the fuck-

I woke up on the hard cold floor as I look around in panic.

Did I just fell off my bed?

My fucking head hurts as I look around the room to see an alarm on the desk.