Clubs

⚠︎︎18+ smut⚠︎︎

Within the few past months with training and exhausting ourselves, Vincenzo finally called us in office for the "big news."

God please make this good.

"So, I've been thinking about this and I came to a conclusion that we are close enough, basically family, I'll let you guys in with one of my top clubs."

At this point I feel like we all came from the same mother based on how our jaw dropped at the same time.

"Club Of the M."

The "M" stands for mafia but no one knows.

The most stupidest name I had ever heard especially for a club.

Sniper, my doberman dog, rest his head on my hand which laid on my thigh. Ever since that day of our first mission, getting back the money for those bastards, we had to come up with fake identifications.

I changed my name as Vivian, Charlotte took an eternity but came up with Zaire. Mia went with Selena, saying she always wanted to be named that but never did because of her father.

Jackson had a bunch of names to name himself but Vincenzo gave him a few options and finally he came to a conclusion with the name, "Alessandro." Every time we see him and call him by Jackson which is only allow in the house, he would stop us in our tracks and say his "expensive" name, rolling his name off his tongue with a fake accent.

Silas wanted to keep his name of course but wasn't allowed. Silas was a hopeless romantic who drowns himself in books and ended up naming himself after his favorite fictional character, Ryder.

Merikh's name was something.

He insisted on the name Lorenzo.

Within the few months that had past, he and Vincenzo had a close bond. I was a bit shocked at first but I guess it was kind knowing Vincenzo was trying to have a bond with all of us.

"I didn't know you had clubs" I began to speak.

"Most mafias are required to have bars, but mine were always options. I just like a bit of entertainment" he chuckles.

"Tomorrow we'll spin by, but for now enjoy the rest of the night." He dismiss us.

I have gotten use to all the training and how everything is in the mafia ever since day one I started. Working a shift wouldn't hurt but taking me away from my vibrator is just cruelty.

____

"This is the club," his arms extend out showing off the club. The music blast loud music while people danced by themselves or on someone else. Waitress and bartenders argue and rushed against each other while serving drinks and shots.

Woman and men dance on other woman and men. As girls made out with girls and boys made out with boys, others strip themselves in front of others as some strippers dance on poles with alcohol running down their bodies.

I wanted to be her.

I stare at the girl on top of the stage as she slid her body seductively down the pole as men and woman cheered from the bottom. As alcohol was poured onto her laying body on the counter, a woman comes up to her and takes the lemon slice from her red lips, sharing a long kiss.

As she licks the alcohol off her body, cheers erupts in the crowd.

"Remember use your fake names as you work here." Vincenzo tells all of us as we enter one of the back rooms.

We put on our uniforms with our fake names on our name tags and went back outside to serve drinks.

Mia, Charlotte and I served drinks while Vincenzo called Silas, Jackson and Merikh with his finger before we started serving.