Guns

⚠︎︎Harm, blood, guns, murder⚠︎︎

My gun points at a guard in front of me as Merikh stood arm to arm next to me.

"Shoot."

I kept my eye on the guard as his gun pointed in our direction. "I'm not gonna shoot a random person-"

Merikh grabs my gun and slides the muzzle before firing a pistol at the guy.

"Before you open that big mouth of yours just know we are now "officially in the mafia", so we have privileged for killing innocent people." He rolls his eyes before slamming the gun against my chest and kept walking.

So far we had nothing. The guard now dead on the floor, was the only guy we had killed so far.

"Turn right," Vincenzo voice spoke from my right ear. Each of us had an earpiece in our ear to give direction. Our job was to get back the money without getting killed.

Since it was our first mission, Vincenzo decided to go easy on us and give direction and send out guards with us as well as help us the minute we escape from here.

Everyone has a partner and their job is distract and do anything in their power to lead the guards and men out from the building which holds the money as me and Merikh sneaks in, take the money back, and get the fuck out of here without dying.

Vincenzo said his men are outside waiting for us to transfer the money to them before we get caught.

I assume we have to go out the way we came in.

I look at the ceiling when realization hits me. I slap Merikh's upper arm as he glares at me. "What," he grunts as he focuses on ahead.

"They have security camera."

"Jackson and Charlotte are handling it."

I don't know what overcame me but before I had time to think I just blurted it out.

"Why do you hate me?" I just stared at him as we kept walking.

There was a long silence until a chuckle came out of him.

"Oh Venus, I don't hate you, I just wanted to kill you." He stares at me before stopping in his tracks.

"You don't understand of how close I was to killing you almost every day since your fathers death."

He inches closer to me until he grabs my neck and squeezes it roughly.

As I try to gasp for air, his faces inches closer to mine.

"I would always fucking hate you." He pushes me back which ended up me banging my head hard on the metal.

"Asshole," I kicked him in his stomach until he was on the floor, I grabbed the knife that was attach to my thigh and reached for his hand.

"I didn't regret killing my father, but I did regret listening to you." I pressed the knife in his wrist and dragged it until I heard him whine.

"But I guess we both have something in common," I kicked him one more time in his stomach. I kneel down to him as he glared at me.

"We both love revenge."

As I let out a nervous laugh completely still stunned I just did that, I kept walking until I came across a big door which was described perfectly by Vincenzo.

"Go" I turn to see Merikh smirking at me as blood drip leaving a path behind him.

I just kicked the literal shit out of him, how is he okay?