Chapter 4

"Nice to meet you..... Efe," Jake told her with a glint of mockery in his eyes.

Oh, it was going to be a LONG NIGHT. Efe thought.

       *       *           *

"It's my pleasure Jake," Efe said with her eyes taking in the glint of mockery in his eyes.

"Well, I've got to go, Kelly; I'll meet you later; I've got some stuff to sort out upstairs," Jake said to kelly as he strode out of the room.

"Why do you look pale? Are you okay?" Kelly asked her while reaching out to touch her forehead.

" No, I'm fine," she said while trying to force a smile. She was curious about Jake, and she was intent on satisfying her curiosity, so she asked kelly.

"Can you... uhmmm.
Tell me more about him," she said softly to kelly

"You mean Jake. Well, he's quite a decent guy from a wealthy family. He's a second-year engineering student here, but I must warn you, Efe, he's a racist. He doesn't fuck with blacks mostly." Kelly told her

"Oh well, why," Efe asked

"I don't know, but sometimes I think he was brought up that way; just my thought, okay," kelly replied, shrugging her shoulders at the last statement.

"Ohh okay," Efe said, then turned to look in the direction Jake went.

"Hey, I'm gonna be right back " she nodded in response and watched Kelly stroll out of the room, which left her feeling lonely.

She decided to take a tour of the place and sauntered off while praying not to bump into Jake, while reminding herself that she had to stay away from him.

She arrived at a swimming pool at the back of the house, and with no one in sight, she decided to swim. She peeled off her black jeans, followed by her shirt and tank top, which left her in nothing but her black bra and panties.  She slowly dipped her legs into the pool and slowly brought herself to enter it fully while humming her favorite song by Cyndi Lauper.

"Lying in my bed, I hear the clock tick and think of you
Caught up in circles
Confusion is nothing new
Flashback, warm nights
Almost left behind
Suitcase of memories
Time after time."

And she danced to it while raising her hands, feeling the flow and the excitement that came with feeling so relaxed. It was indeed a good evening, she thought.

            *                       *                  *

Jake had gone downstairs, making his way to his favorite spot in the house, the pool area where no one could disturb his peace.

He sat at the pool's far end, making it impossible for anyone to see him. He saw someone standing at the poolside, and he looked closely and noticed it was her... "Efe," he said in a whisper.

He watched her as she stared into the pool, she put her hands on her jeans and pulled them off, causing his heart to tug a little, and he watched as she peeled off the remaining clothes she wore.

Efe now stood only in her panties and a bra which barely covered her breasts, Jake felt his dick go hard, so hard he thought he would burst. She was so beautiful, unlike any girl he had met.

He had met gorgeous women, but this one stood out, and he didn't know why, he was supposed to hate her, but she made his heart flip each time he saw her.

He watched as she dipped her legs into the pool, and then he looked away; this was weird, he thought; he turned his head to look at her again and saw her dancing in the water.

He watched as she lifted her body so elegantly, the sway of her hips. GOSH, he would love to bury his teeth into that soft flesh.

And her breasts looked so smooth,that he wondered if any man had touched or sucked them. He felt a pang of jealousy thinking about it.

He found himself strolling towards her and coming into the light that shone at the poolside. He was going to taste those breasts today, and he meant it.

        *                        *                   *

"Hot Night, right," Jake said

Efe could recognize that voice from anywhere, as she swirled immediately to face him.

"Uhmm, what are you doing here," she asked, feeling so embarrassed that she wasn't wearing much clothing.

"I should be the one asking you that, as this is my property," he said with a smile

She was all too aware of him, and she said, " Okay, I'll leave; sorry to bother you," she mumbled.

But as she made her way out of the water, she saw him taking off his clothes instead, and she stared like she had dropped her home training outside. 

His broad chest looked like the Greek gods had sculpted it themselves. She gazed from his chest down to where the hair on his abdomen stood out, and she felt her heart drumming loudly against her chest.

He dived into the water, and she froze in place; unable to move, as she watched him make his way toward her.

"You have beautiful hair," he said
"Tha...thank you," she bit out

She watched him as he watched her; her eyes lit up when she saw he was taking in all of her features, he came closer, and they stood facing each other; she watched as he dropped his head down and then those lips that she had dreamt about all night came down on hers, crushing her, as he used his tongue to part her lips, kissing her, ravishing her senses..

He wrapped his hands around her legs and put them around his waist in a way that she was straddling him now. She was running out of breath, and her heart was beating all too loudly.. She felt him touch her ass... Kneading it like her mama did to a dough.

"Ja...ake.. oh my... go..sh," she moaned unashamedly loud in between kisses, and then she felt his hands drop from her legs, and he lifted his head and looked at her.

His eyes gazed at her intently, dripped with spite.

"I never knew black girls were so easy to bed," he said as he loosened his hold on her, and she watched him step out of the water.

"Wha... What" she said while feeling an inescapable weight on her chest.

"Get dressed and get out of here," he said to her with a frown on his face

She found her strength; leaving the water, she gathered her clothes, wearing them with tears in her eyes that threatened to fall at any time. She turned to him

" You are a despicable bastard, Jake; if your goal was to be hurtful, mission accomplished... Hope you get to meet more people like you," Efe said in between tears

"And. I don't want to ever see you again.. You are a jerk," She added while she stomped out, leaving him dumbfounded.

As she made her way out of there, she heard him shout,  " FUCK"

Enjoying the book? Please leave a comment 🙏
If you liked this chapter, please consider giving it a vote ❤️