Chapter 6

Efe pov

"Going somewhere" she heard Jake's voice and turned around, almost bumping into him.

"You, why are you following me, what the hell do you want from me," Efe said with a frown on her face.

"Hey, I need to talk to you Efe, about that day at the pool," he said with a faint smile playing around his lips.

"That happened over a month ago, there's nothing to talk about Mr man, now if you'll excuse me, I've got things to do," she said with annoyance, as she turned to go she felt his hands grip her arm.
His touch felt so right.. His hands, those smooth hands that caressed her skin.. That fondled her a...

She shrugged the thought aside

"Get your hands off me, Jake, you embarrassed the shit out of me, with those vile words spewing out of your mouth. I thought I disgusted you, I cannot believe in this age and time, that someone can still be a racist.. I pity the people who will come across you someday, you bastard" she told him with so much anger in her eyes.

Yet her heart broke the way his eyes fell on her, he looked dumbfounded... He was mean to her then why did she still feel bad for giving him a cup of what he gave to her.
She turned and ran away not looking back to see him.

One week later

Efe was lying down watching a new European series on her laptop. The weather was quite hot so she wore a sleeveless short gown that stopped at her thighs with no bras or panties on.

She heard a knock on her door, Kelly was out of town to visit a friend, plus she had no friends, she wondered who came to visit and her face fell when she
saw Jake standing by the door.

He looked so breathtaking

Focus Efe, Fucking Focus
He hurt you
She thought to herself

He stared at her, his eyes fell from her face to her boobs and then her thighs,
She felt so aware of his gaze on her so she crossed her hand over her chest so he wouldn't see her nipple peeking out of her dress.

"What do you want," she said to him trying to be polite

" Can I at least come inside, I don't bite" He told her maintaining a normal expression.

"Okay, you've got 10 minutes," she said with a flustered look as she allowed him to enter the room.

He was looking around her room, taking note of his surroundings.

Finally turning to gaze fully at her.

"How have you been,?" he asked her

"Fine..ne and you ?" she replied

"I haven't been good witch," he said, his eyes penetrating into hers. " You have been in my head all this time, I can't seem to get you out, I have wet dreams of you every single night, I wake up every day with an erection which takes time to tune down, what have you done to me Efe," he asked her while taking two steps towards her.. Now few inches away from her.

Efe was too shocked to speak or think
Did he just tell me this or am I hallucinating, she thought to herself.

He moved towards her, his hands brushing her skin, to her chin, to her jaw, and finally brushing her lips..

" If I don't kiss you, I might go crazy" he said to her, and with that, he crashed his lips into hers.. Kissing her.. Penetrating into her mouth with his tongue.

When their tongues touched she made a groaning sound deep in her throat. He devoured her with a mastery that left her nowhere to hide, and she didn't want to hide. She reveled in the feel of his much bigger body next to hers, reveled in his strength. Reveled in the inherent differences between them.

"J..ake" she mumbled, her breathing rising and falling so loud she thought he might go deaf from just listening to her.

His hands moved up and down her back, learning her shape. One hand cupped a buttock, squeezing gently. She pressed her thighs together to try and contain the rush of liquid heat. But it was impossible when that same hand explored back up her body, over her waist, and in between them, finding the underside of her breast and cupping the plump weight.

Jake pulled back and looked down, and her gaze followed his to see her breasts being cupped in his hands. Those soft white hands.

"Efe, I need you, I want you" she heard him say to her..

"I.. I..." she couldn't find the words to reply to him.

He raised the sleeveless gown up and tossed it away, leaving Efe naked from head to toe.. She used her hands to cover her breasts and private area...

" Gosh, you are so beautiful" he bit out while his eyes roamed her body taking her in.

She was so shy.. She had never done this before... Wait a minute, the girl he was with, he had a girlfriend.
She regained her sanity instantly and stepped back.

"You are despicable, you have a girlfriend yet you're here," she said with a frown " and don't try to deny it, I saw both of you in class together," she said, her voice shaking as she turned to bend down to pick up her dress which had been tossed away.

In that instant, she felt strong hands pick her up
"Mila is not my girlfriend, I am single" she heard him say in between breaths while he placed her on the bed.

She suddenly felt good hearing that but still kept her expression neutral.
He removed his jacket, tossing his shirt away as his hands went to his belt removing it and taking off his jeans, he stood in only a black brief..

Efe Looked down at the big bulge in between his leg.. She could hear someone breathing with shaky heaviness. Embarrassed, she realized it was herself. She was trembling as well, she recognized and her heart was beating far too fast.

" why are you acting as if you've never seen a penis before" Jake taunted her with a smile on his lips

She wondered if she should tell him she was a virgin who had never been fucked before but she would actually regret it if he found out and left so she bit her lips...

" if you do that thing you did with your lips again.. I will fuck the hell out of you" he said to her as he took off his boxers.

Efe gasped loudly, her hand in her mouth.

" Turn around," he said to her "I want to look at that ass that has been driving me crazy since I met you," he said while staring deep into her eyes.

She turned, lying face down on the bed, her rear end exposed to Jake's  eyes

She heard him moan

"Efe, you won't be the death of me..."

If you liked this chapter, please consider giving it a vote ❤️