Mishti Gets Shot.

Mishti- toh tum kuch nahi bologe. Fine. Noor Muhammad ka pata hai??

C- ek mahine pehle jo atankwaadi pakda tha wahi hai na??

Mishti- usski interrogation bhi maine hi ki thi. Video dekhoge??

She showed him the video in which Mishti was ruthlessly beating Noor Muhammad when he wasn't speaking the truth. And seeing that chandu's eyes literary showed the fear as such a dangerous terrorist was also not able to do anything so what he can do. Video ended.

Mishti- 3 din. 3 din hosh nahi aaya tha issey, lekin chauthe (4th) din ekdum makhan malaai ki tarha saara sach bahar aa gaya. Ab choice tumhe karni hai. Yeh video wala scene skip kar ke directly sach baataao nahi toh...

C (super scared)- nahi nahi!! Kuch matt karna. Mai bataata hoon, sab batata hoon.

Mishti- Good.

Mishti asked him to sit back on the chair and knocked the door. Karan and Abir immediately opened the door.

Karan n Abir- sab theek hai na???

Mishti- ji. Statement record kijiye.

Karan and Abir switched on the camera and asked him to speak the truth. But again chandu was not speaking anything. This irritated Mishti. She stood up from the chair and with that action of Mishti, chandu's heart started beating with the speed of a wild horse.

C (super scared)- mai batata hoon! Please nahi! Mai sab batata hoon.

He spoke the whole truth quickly and asked her not to do anything to him. Now next task was to go to the old bungalow and collect the evidences against him. All 3 left the cell.

Abir- tumne maara toh nahi ussey??

Mishti- andar jane se pehle, maine tumhare bhai se waada kiya tha ke mai ussey haath bhi nahi lagaungi aur jab Mishti Maheshwari waada karti hai, toh nibhaati bhi hai.

Karan- phir woh tumse itna dar kyun raha tha?? Aur ek gusse wali nazar se hi, sara sach bata diya??

Mishti- aap aam khaiye, guthliyaan kyun gin rahe hain?? Apko sach chahiye tha jo mil gaya. Kaise mila, yeh jaan ke kya kareinge. Abhi chalein? Humein evidences collect karne jana hai.

Abir agrees and both leave. Both Abir and Mishti reaches outside the old bungalow. They took out their guns and went inside but there was no one inside. They checked the whole bungalow and collected the evidences. Now they were in the last room which has to be checked. The room didn't have anything except a cupboard which was locked. Abir was trying to break it. Mishti said that she'll open it but Abir said that she'll not be able to but while testing his power on the door of cupboard, he broke its handle. He looks towards Mishti who was leaning on the wall with her arms crossed to her chest.

Mishti- hogaya?? Jab koi puchhta hai na ke akal badi ya bhains toh tum jaise log hi isska jawaab bhains dete hain. (Angrily) peeche hato.

Abir gets aside. Mishti takes out her hairpin and in no time, opened the lock. Abir was amazed and surprised.

Abir- arrey waah Angry Chhokri!! Aur bataao, kitne bank loote??

Mishti gave him a death glare and Abir shuts his mouth. They searched the cupboard but didn't find anything useful except some papers. But but but... here someone was standing at the window with a rifle and aiming at Abir. Abir got a call from Karan so he picked it up and went aside. The man standing at the window shoots aiming Abir but as he moved aside picking up the call, the bullet hits Mishti on her left arm. Abir was shocked. Mishti managed to shoot the man to death but her wound was bleeding profusely. Abir immediately ran towards her. Karan who was on the call also heard the gunshot. Abir says that he's going to take Mishti to hospital and cuts the call. He ties his hankey on her arm. He picked her up and left. They went to hospital. Doctor dressed Mishti's wound and said that bullet has just touched her arm and there is nothing serious but she had to be under observation for at least 2 hours to make sure that the painkillers and medicines they have given, do not have any side effects on her.

Abir- yeh doctor ne kuch dawaiyan laane ko kaha hai, mai aata hoon.

Mishti- koi zarurat nahi hai. Kuch nahi hua mujhe.

Abir- poori duniya mein tum akeli samajhdaar nahi ho. Dusron ki baatein maan-na bhi seekho.

Mishti- Mishti Maheshwari sirf baatein manwati hai.

Abir- toh yahaan ki deewaron se manwaao bcoz mai tumhari baat nahi maan-ne wala.

Abir goes, bring medicines and gives them to Mishti. Mishti swallows them.

Abir- tum theek ho??

Mishti- hmm.

Abir- woh goli mere liye chali thi na. I'm...

Mishti- it's ok. Sorry bolne ki zaurat nahi hai.

Just then someone came there. But seeing the person, Mishti was shocked, confused and emotional.

Precap:- A shocker for Mishti.

Kaal pari (super duper angry)- mai bataungi inhe ke atankwaadi kaun hote hain. Apni aakhri sansein gin-na shuru kar do.