Cockroach!!!!

Present...

Mishti picked up a letter kept on the table and passed it on to Karan.

Mishti- yeh letter mila hai sir.

Karan takes the letter and reads it aloud.

Letter: JAISI KARNI WAISI BHARNI. Yeh proof hai ke intelligence wale inhe jitni marzi security de dein, kaal pari se nahi bacha sakte. Hai himmat toh baaki dono ko bacha lo.
-Kaal Pari.

Someone was asked to clear all the mess and inform at inspector Rawat's house about his death. Investigation started. But Mishti being a hacker and computer expert, cleared all the proofs against her and nothing was left through which kaal pari can be caught. It has been 2 weeks and whole police force and the intelligence force were trying to get any proof against kaal pari but in vain. The old man who asked for water was never found again.

Though there was tension to find kaal pari, Abir never left any chance to flirt with Mishti. And somewhere, deep in her heart, Mishti also liked that. Karan somewhere felt that Abir likes Mishti. Abir never left a chance to try to make Mishti laugh, but nothing worked. One day Mishti was at the hospital (She is a psychologist u remember?) Just few seconds ago her patient, who was going through depression left her cabin. Mishti was the best in whichever feild she chose, whether it is intelligence, computer expert, hacker or terrorism. And likewise, she was the best psychologist as well. In 2 years of her working career, she has cured many people who were mentally upset or depressed. After the patient left, Rajveer entered Mishti's cabin.

Raj- kya baat hai!! aaj kal toh har jagha meri gudiya ke hi charche ho rahe hain.

There was a nurse settings Mishti's files in order and both of them didn't mind that as they were called talking anything like that.

Mishti- mere charche ho rahe hain matlab??

Raj- woh jo sharma ki beti ke trauma ka ilaaj kiya, usske baad, tere charche poore Gujarat mein ho rahe hain aur akhbaar mein photo bhi chhapi hai. Waise ek baat samajh nahi aayi...

Mishti- baaki samajh aa gayi???

Raj gave her a 'can u please keep quiet' types look and continued.

Raj- tum itne logon ko theek karti ho toh apne anger ko kyun nahi.

Mishti- kyunke mai karna hi nahi chahti.

Raj- par...

Mishti- Raj, can we please leave this topic?

Raj- sure. Waise sangat ka asar dekho. I mean meri sangat mein reh ke tum kahaan se kahaan pahunch gayi.

Mishti- achha!!

Raj- hmm. Issi liye kehte hain ke intelligent logon ke saath rehna chahiye. Jaise tum mere saath rahi ho.

Mishti- achha. Mr. Super duper ultra intelligent insaan ji, yeh jo tum 'Belgium' ko 'balgam' bolte the na, last week badi mushkil se theek karwaya hai. Aaya bada intelligent.

Nurse present there chucked but controlled. This was noticed by Rajveer.

Raj (to the nurse, irritated)- tum kya humari baatein sun rahi ho. Jaao yahaan se.

The nurse left. Rajveer felt something sticky on her hands so he he went to wash them saying that he'll be back soon. Mishti started going through a file of one of her patients. After some time, Abir came there. He went inside Mishti cabin. She was facing her back towards him and mistook him to be Rajveer.

Mishti (engrossed in file)- aa gaye?? Yeh table pe se blue file pakdaana.

Abir (in mind)- yeh mujhse baat kar rahi hai?? Itne araam se?? Mujhe toh laga tha ke mere sir pe tandav kargi (mimicking Mishti) tum yahaan kya kar rahe ho, mera peechha kyun nahi chhodte. (As his own self) mujhe khud samajh nahi aata ke mai isski taraf khicha kyun aata hoon. Kya Karan aur Kirti sahi kehte hain?? Do i like her??

His chain of thoughts was broken with Mishti's voice.

Mishti- kya kar rahe ho, file do na.

Abir picked up the file and gave it to Mishti from back. Mishti, without turning takes the file and handed over the previous one to him to keep on table. Abir did the same. As Mishti thought it's raj in the room so she started talking to him.

Mishti- ab bataao, uss Prashant ka kya haal hai? Kahaan hai??

Abir- unse tumhe kya kaam hai??

Mishti jumped on her place hearing Abir's voice and turned immediately.

Mishti (shocked)- tum!! Tum yahaan kya kar rahe ho???

Abir- Tumhaare expressions bata rahe hain ke tumne mujhe yahaan expect nahi kiya tha. Toh kissey expect kiya tha aur inspector Prashant ke baare mein kya keh rahi thi???

First time, she didn't have any answers but soon found one.

Mishti- tumse matlab?? Aur duniya mein sirf tumhare inspector Prashant hi nahi hain, aur bhi Prashant hain.

Abir- aur yeh dusra pra...

Just then he noticed a cockroach near the mat.

Abir- aaaaaaaaaa!!!

He jumped on sofa, horrified. Mishti was startled hearing Abir's shriek.

Mishti- kya hai?? Chilla kyun rahe ho???

Abir (signing)- ussey bahar nikaalo yaar!!

Mishti saw the cockroach and gave Abir an 'are you serious' kind of look.

Abir- jo puchhna hai baad mein puchhna pehle issey bahaar nikaalo.

She hits the cockroach with her sandal and killed it. She picked it up from its tendril to throw it out of the window but seeing a terrified Abir a mischievous idea popped in her mind. She acted as she was going towards the window but as she passed the sofa, she suddenly turned, went to Abir, stretched the arm in front of him, showing him the cockroach.

Mishti (to scare Abir)- aaaaaaaa!!!! Aaaaa!!! Aaaa!!!

Abir- aaaaaa!!! Aaaaaaa!!! Mishti issey le ke jaao!!!!

The window was open and she immediately threw the cockroach out and broke out into fits of laughter. Abir was mesmerised seeing how beautiful Mishti looked while laughing.

Mishti (laughing)- i can't believe this ke tum cockroach se darte ho (laughs) The Intelligence Officer Mr. Abir Rajvansh ko ek cockroach se darr lagta hai.

She again started laughing uncontrollably and didn't realise when Abir started making the video of her laughing. Abir was happy that his acting of being scared finally made Mishti laugh. Soon Mishti realised what she was doing and stopped. Abir immediately puts his phone back on his pocket.

Abir (going towards Mishti)- hasne se tumhari height chhoti nahi ho jayegi aur shayad tumhe pata nahi hai ke tum hastey huye kitni khoobsurat lagti ho.

Mishti was getting conscious and moving back but Abir didn't stop. Mishti accidentally stepped on a pen which had fallen down and she slipped. In order to save her, Abir went towards her but lost his own balance too and now both laid on floor with Abir over Mishti. Raj has also came back and was seeing the scenario since Mishti laughed. Both Abir and Mishti were looking in each other's eyes unaware of the surroundings. With a great difficulty, Mishti was able to speak.

Mishti (looking into his eyes)- Abir.

Abir (looking into her eyes)- hmm.

Mishti- Abir.

Abir- hmm.

Mishti- i understand ke mai bahut khoobsurat hoon lekin tum itne halke nahi ho. Mere upar se hato, mujhe saans nahi aa rahi.

Abir looked down and realised their position. He immediately got up. Mishti also gets up and there was utter silence in the room and Abir was the one to break it.

Abir- I'm sorry, woh.... a.... mai woh.... a... kal milte hain. Bye.

He literally ran out of his cabin and collided with raj but didn't pay any attention to him and left hurriedly.

Precap:- Do i love her????