Abir Vs. Kaal Pari.

Abir calls Mishti and as expected, again, her phone was switched off. Abir now wanted to know whether Mishti was at home or somewhere else. So what if Mishti's phone was off, his phone was there in her car and of course, if she'll go somewhere, she'll go in her car, which has Abir's phone. Abir tracked his phone and after getting the location, he was confused.

Abir- Jungle?? Yeh Mishti jungle mein kya kar rahi hai??

Abir drove towards the jungle but parks his car at some distance so that no one gets to know that he was there. He spots Mishti car. As it was open, he took his phone and went inside the jungle to know why Mishti was here. He covered much distance but didn't find anything or anyone. Just as he was going to drop the idea of going ahead, he heard voices of some people. There were 3 people, wearing black clothes with a turban on their heads and faces covered. They were Anil, vikram and rohit. They were talking and Abir was clearly able to hear them. He hides.

Rohit- kaal pari aane wali hogi. Tab tak hum wahaan pahunchte hain.

Abir (in mind)- kaal pari!! Yeh kaal pari ke aadmi hain?? Par Mishti yahaan..? Kahin aisa toh nahi ke Mishti ko kuch pata chala ho aur woh yahaan investigation ke liye aayi ho. Oh no no no no. Kahin woh musibat mein toh nahi. I need to find her.

Rohit, anil and Vikram leave. Abir follows them. At some distance, he spots a hut. All 3 entered inside. Abir went there and look inside while hiding and what he saw, made his eyes widened in shock. The Hut was full of rifles, guns, swords and what not. Every kind of weapon was there. One man (Rehan) was already present inside, who seems to to be one of the goons of kaal pari.

He was still looking inside and was trying to hear the conversation between the men, when a sword was kept on his neck from behind. Abir became conscious.

Rakesh- kaun ho tum??

Abir- mai... woh...

Rakesh (shouts)- arrey bahar aao sab log!! Ghuspaithiya aaya hai.

Everyone became conscious hearing rakesh. All come out and see Abir and are shocked.

Rohit- kaun hai tu??

No answer.

Rakesh- bol!!

No answer.

Vikram- maut ke muh mein khade ho par kuch bologe nahi. Kaun hai??

Abir- Inspector Abir Rajvansh.

Rehan- Inspector!!

Abir cleverly tries to save himself but fails. Rakesh tightens his hold on Abir. His sword was still on Abir's neck.

Rakesh- tumhare jaise chhatis sau (3600) officer dekhe hain, samjhe. Hoshiyari matt dikhaao.

Anil- kaal pari ke paas le ke chalo issey. Maut se isska samna karwaein.

They tied up Abir's hands and drag him to the place where kaal pari would come. They took out his phones and switched them off.

Anil- do do phone rakh ke baitha hai. Par kya fayda. Dono se hi haath dho baitha.

By that time, kaal pari and raj also came there.

Raj- kya ho raha hai yahaan??

Rohit- raj bhai, yeh aadmi kartoos wali jhompdi mein ghusne ki koshish kar raha tha.

Kaal pari's eyes widened, but in rage.

Raj- tum log kya aankhein band kar ke aate ho. Yeh yahaan tak pahuncha kaise??

Kp- kiski itni jurrat padh gayi, mai bhi toh dekhun.

Abir was sitting down on his knees. He felt that he had heard this voice but didn't remember as that time Mishti was speaking as kaal pari and not as Mishti. As Mishti saw Abir's face, her eyes widened in shock. Abir found it little confusing. Raj was also shocked to see Abir there.

Anil- Inspector hai.

Kp- kyun aaye ho yahaan??

Abir- aaya toh kissi aur kaam se tha par phir tumhari yeh gang mil gayi toh socha ke tum se bhi mil ke hi jaaein.

Rehan- jaaein?? Kahaan ko jaaein?? Hum saato ke ilawa, kaal pari ke ilaake mein jo koi bhi aata hai, woh laut ke nahi jata.

Abir- laut ke toh mai jaaunga.

Vikram- lekin murda ban ke.

Kp- ya phir haar maan ke.

Abir- meri duty mujhe haar maan-na nahi sikhati.

Kp (angrily)- aur mera badla mujhe peeche hatna nahi sikhaata.

Abir- na tum peeche hatogi aur na mai aur ek mayaan mein do talwarein nahi reh sakti, toh aaj ya tum ya mai. Bolo manzoor.

Kp- manzoor.

Raj- kya bol rahi ho tum.

Abir- kyun?? Kyun nahi bol sakti?? Dikhne mein dubli hai par itni kamzor nahi lagti. Jo ladki itne well built officers ko itni berehemi se maar sakti hai, woh kal ke aaye iss officer ko toh hara hi sakti hai na.

Kp- mujhe manzoor hai.

Abir- toh theek hai phir. Aaj hum dono mein se kissi ek ki jaan jayegi.

Kp- haath kholo isske.

Rehan unties Abir's hands. Abir stands. Mishti always keeps 2 swords with her. She throws one towards Abir and he catches it in mid air.

Kp- aar ya paar. Ya tum ya mai.

Abir- ya tum ya mai. Lekin don't u think the game should be fair. Sirf hum dono, no 3rd person.

Kp (assures)- no 3rd person. (To her men) koi beech mein nahi aayega. Mind that, kuch bhi ho jaaye, koi beech mein nahi aayega.

Both Abir and kaal pari head towards e/o. Abir was the first one to attack and kaal pari very nicely defended herself. Though Abir didn't know how to fight using a sword, he fought thinking that he had to attack and defend himself but even then he was fighting like a trained sword fighter. On the other hand, kaal pari was already trained in sword fights so no one was giving a chance to other to attack. Kaal pari's physical power was less as compared to Abir but there also she was somehow able to defend herself. During this fight, kaal pari got a deep cut in her left arm and it started bleeding profusely but as we all know that when Mishti becomes kaal pari, nothing can stop her and same was the case here. Kaal pari was even more enraged they again started fighting. She pushed Abir with a great force and he fell at some distance. She held her sword in an attacking way and before Abir could get up, she lept over him to kill him and.......

Precap:- Phone rings.

Mishti- Karan sir?? (Picks up the call) hello.

Karan (tensed)- Mishti Abir kahaan hai koi idea hai?? Tum se mila woh?? Tumse milne hi nikla tha.