Epilogue.

Ishwari- arrey jaldi jaldi haath chalao, kitna dheere kaam karte ho tum log.

Everything was set for marriage. Whole Rajvansh sadan was glowing like a newly married girl (Poora Rajvansh sadan nayi byahi dulhan ki tarha chamak raha tha.) Ishwari was instructing the servants. Just then Kirti came there.

Ishwari- Kirti, Abir taiyar hua ke nahi?? Baraat le ke nikalna hai.

Kirti- maa woh toh kab ka taiyar ho ke baitha hai. Usska bas chalta toh kal raat ko hi shervani, sehra sab saja ke baith jata.

Both laugh. On other hand, Mishti was also getting ready. She was already so beautiful that she didn't need to do any make up. The only make up she did was lip stick, eyeliner and bindi.

From Mishti's side, it were only Rajveer, Rehan, Vikram, Anil and Rakesh. Raj as her brother and the others as her best friends. Mishti was all ready and was now waiting for baraat. Just then Anil came running.

Anil- Raj bhai!! Kaal Pa... mera matlab hai Mishti. Baraat aa gayi hai.

Mishti (excitedly jumping at her place)- baraat aa gayi!!!

Mishti realised what she was doing and controlled herself as she knew that her dear friends who used to be her goons were not used to see her like this. This Abir Rajvansh has entirely changed her.

Mishti (looking at herself in the mirror)- mai achhi lag rahi hoon na??

Raj- tu achhi kab nahi lagti?? Tu ek baar hass dena usske saamne. Wahin gash (chakkar) kha ke gir jaayega.

Mishti blushes but she didn't want to show it to raj so she pretended being angry.

Mishti (Hipping her hands)- Bhai bane ho na mere. Jaao neeche jaao. Tumhare jija ji ka welcome karo.

Raj (in a teasing tone)- Jija ji!!

Mishti irritated, picks a plastic box kept there and throws at raj. Raj lowers down to escape.

Raj- araam se. Ja raha hoon. (Again, in order to tease Mishti) hey bhagwaan!! Uss garib ki raksha karna iss chandi se. (not silver wali chandi. D sounds damru wala D. Chandi mata i.e. kaali mata (maa kali))

Mishti again gets irritated and throws another box at him but Rajveer runs away and successfully escapes. Mishti goes to the window and sees Abir. He was also looking handsome in his shervani.

The Rajvanshs were warmly welcomed by Kaal pari's gang. Soon, the marriage rituals started. Mishti was brought down by Kirti and ketki. Abir was mesmerised to see her. Varmalas were brought.

Mishti picked up the varmala to put it around Abir's neck. Abir being excited, bows down his head and Mishti puts the garland around his neck. Now it was Abir's turn. But now, after getting Abir's company, she learnt how to play mischiefs. As Abir was about to put the garland around her neck, Rajveer and Vikram picked her up so that Abir is not able to put the garland. All laugh at poor Abir. He was surprised cum shocked.

Abir- arrey yeh kya baat hui??

Vikram- Abir ji, itni asaani se nahi milegi humari Mishti aapko. Thodi mehnat toh karni padegi.

All laugh. Abir looks towards Mishti expectantly but looking at her, he got to know that it was all planned by this beautiful lady he's going to marry.

Abir clears his throat.

Nothing happened.

Abir again clears his throat.

Again, nothing happened.

Abir then looks towards Karan and then towards sumer (his cousin) and then back towards Karan.

Abir (irritated)- abbey aa jaoge, ke tum logon ke liye alag se band baja mangwaun??