Horrific Past.

Mishti- Manzil wahi hai. Rasta badla hai iraada nahi. Mishti 13 saal pehle hi mar chuki hai. Unke saamne sirf usske parivaar ke kaatilon ki maut khadi hai. Ek aisi aag hai jo sab kuch jala ke raakh kar degi. Jo dard mere parivaar ne saha, uss se dugna (do gunha i.e. 2 times.) dard doongi mai unhe.

Flashback, 13 years ago. Delhi.

Vishambhar, Kirti and Mishti's father came into the house running and locked the door and all the windows properly.

Uma (Vishambhar's mother)- Vishambhar, kya hua?? yeh darwaje aur khidki ka kundi kyun laga raha hai??

Vishambhar- maa woh log peeche pad gaye hai. Woh maar daaleinge humein.

Kunal (Mishti and Kirti's elder brother. 20 year old)- kaun log baba.

Vishambhar- woh dono inspector aur woh ACP. Kehte hain ke mai atankwaadi hoon, desh ke liye khatra hoon. Pichhle ek mahine se maarne ki dhamkiyan de rahe hain, aaj toh peeche hi pad gaye.

Rajshree (Kirti and Mishti's mother)- yeh toh hadd hoti hai. Matlab log inke saare zulm sehte rahein aur agar koi awaaz uthaaye toh woh atankwaadi ban jata hai.

Vishambhar- mujhe apni chinta nahi hai, par humare ghar mein do-do chhoti bachiyan hain, mujhe unki fikar hai.

Kunal- toh aapko unke khilaf bolne ki kya zarurat thi??

Vishambhar- nahi toh kya hum be-insaafi (injustice) sehte rahein?? Woh jo kahein, hum maan jaaein??

Mishti and Kirti were listing to the conversation till now.

Mishti- baba, sab aapko atankwaadi kyun keh rahe hain?? School mein bhi sab mujhe aur Kirti ko atankwaadi ki beti kehte hain.

Rajshree- tum do....

Just then someone started hitting the door.

Rawat- abbey atankwaadi, dar gaya kya? Darwaza khol!!

Prashant- bada aaya humare khilaaf bolne wala. Tujhe nichod ke tera rass na nikal liya toh humaara naam badal dena.

Rajshree (to Kirti and Mishti)- tum dono andar jaao. Kuch bhi ho jaye, bahar matt aana. Jaao andar jaao.

Kirti and Mishti, who were horrified listing the voices ran inside and stood at a place where no one can see them but they can see everything.

ACP Dig Vijay- tod do darwaza.

They break the door and enter inside.

Rawat (holding Vishambhar by his hair)- kyun bey atankwaadi, humse bach ke kahaan jayega???

He slaps him and Vishambhar's head hits the corner of the table. Mishti and Kirti were getting more and more scared seeing the scene in front of them.

Uma- beta kya kar rahe ho yeh? Kuch toh darr karo bhagwaan ka.

ACP- arrey amma yahaan ke bhagwaan hum hai aur aapka beta humaare khilaaf chala gaya? Humse panga liya?? Yeh toh galat kiya. Ab toh issey marna hoga.

Rajshree (crying and sitting at ACP's feet, joining her hands)- mai aapse winati karti hoon, mere pati ko chhod dijiye.

ACP (holding her hair)- ussne majboor kiya humein yeh karne par.

Rajshree was groaning in pain.

Acp- ek raat ke liye hi toh maanga tha tujhe, par nahi, manha kar diya issne. Tujhe bhi puchha par kya kiya tuney?? Iss gaal par (pointing towards his left cheek) iss gaal par thappad mara tha tuney. Yaad hai??

Kunal (angrily)- chhod meri maa ko.

Kunal gets Rajshree released from acp and punches him straight on his face.

Acp angrily shoots Kunal leading to his death then and there as the bullet hits his heart.

R, U (shocked)- Kunal!!!!

Vishambhar regained conscious hearing the screams. Mishti and Kirti were also horrified seeing a murder. A scream was about to leave Mishti's mouth but Kirti covered it on time, though she was also hell scared. Uma started crying. The Maheshwaris had lost Kunal but now no one else. They decided to save themselves. And in that process, uma was also shot dead.

Vishambhar was tied to a chair. Inspector Prashant brings an axe from somewhere and then the their actual cruelty begins. They raped Rajshree in front of Vishambhar. Vishambhar could do nothing except shouting as he was tied to a chair. After doing their work, ACP started cutting Rajshree into pieces. Rajshree was experiencing unbearable pain.

Mishti's head was spinning seeing the scenes in front of her but she full tried to handle herself. The case was no different with Kirti. Both were crying uncontrollably. Rajshree was killed and now they headed towards Vishambhar. He was killed the same way as Rajshree was killed. Now they were in search of Kirti and Mishti. Though both the sisters were in traumatised state, they somehow managed to lock all 3 in rooms.

Whole hall floor was covered with blood. Kirti knew that the men will not stay locked for long as they had already started their tries to break the doors. So Kirti decided to take Mishti and run for at least their life as much as they can. When they stepped in hall, Mishti slipped from blood and now her frock's front side was completely drenched in blood which horrified both the sisters even more but both of them chose to be strong and ran for their life.

By this time, Prashant had broken the door of the room in which he was locked and unlocked the other 2. They ran behind both the sisters. Whole night they were hiding, sobbing, running. Kirti somehow managed to take a long cloth from a pandaal (which was left just like that at the night) so that Mishti could hide her blood covered clothes.

In the morning, they somehow reached the railway station. They quickly entered a train which was about to leave but unluckily, were noticed by some goons of ACP Dig Vijay. Kirti and Mishti also noticed them and increased their speeds. The goons followed them. The passengers were seeing both the sisters weirdly which was scaring already scared Maheshwari sisters.

It was natural. Kirti was just 13 and Mishti was 10 years old that time. How can they stay strong for long and that also after watching the murder of their whole family in front of their eyes. Both were running but one of the goons came from front and the other from back. Kirti and Mishti were trapped from both sides. The sisters were standing in front of the door of the moving train.

Kirti- Mishti tujhe jana hoga.

Mishti (crying)- mai tere saath hi rahungi mujhe kahin nahi jana.

Kirti (crying)- Mishti yeh teri bhalaai ke liye hai. Shayad tu bach jaaye.

Mishti- nahi mai nahi... aaaaaaaaahh!!!!!

Kirti pushed Mishti out of train. But when she jumped, one of the goons pulled her back. Train was on the hill so Mishti fell down in the valley into the river......

Precap:- continuation of the past.