And The Game Begins...

27th October. Morning intelligence office.

Tej came running.

Manav- arrey tej bhaji!! Ki hoeya?? (What happened??)

Tej (trying to catch breath)- siyappa ho gaya ji. Thane (police station) jana padega.

Rajvansh house.

Kirti (shouting)- Karan!!! Abir!!! Jaldi aao!!!

Both came running. Kirti showed them the tv and Karan and Abir were hell shocked.
_____________________

The cars halted in front of the police station. No one dared to go inside after a constable told the horrific encounter he had inside. Reporters were forced to switch off their cameras and were sent away. Karan, Abir, Mishti, Manav and Tej went inside. The men immediately closed their eyes seeing the scene.

There, someone's body parts were cut brutally, sewed in a wire and were hung tying the other end of wire to the fan and a pool of blood was formed under the place. The men opened their eyes. Out of 5 people standing there, Karan was the senior most and throughout his work history of 7 years, he hadn't seen such a ruthless murder. No one dared to touch that, but Mishti did. She turned the head tied in that wire, and it revealed to be... Inspector Rawat. No one had the courage to look towards that side. But Mishti was still clutching the hair of inspector Rawat's head which was cut off his body, unnoticed by everyone.

Flashback.

ACP Dig Vijay, Inspector Prashant and inspector Rawat were informed about the threat to their life. Their security was even more increased. Not even a mosquito was allowed to go in without permission. Those 3 were also asked not to meet anyone or go out even though they had high security. 25th passed in arranging for security and instructing them. It was 26th. Mishti was all ready with her plan.

As planned, at night, kaal pari and her gang reached near inspector Rawat's house. An old man went near the police.

Officer (seeing an old man)- ruko!! Kahan ja rahe ho??

Man- sahab. Boodhe ko paani pila do sahab. Bahut pyaas lagi hai.

Saying this, he fell down. He tried to hold the officer to maintain his balance but fell down. The officer asked someone to bring water. He gave him water. The old man drank water, gave them blessings and went away. Kaal pari and her gang were observing this from a distance. Just then someone patted her shoulder. She turned and there stood the same old man who asked for water.

Kaal pari- kaam ho gaya??

Vikram- bilkul ho gaya. (Giving her the phone) yeh lo.

[[10 minutes ago...

The time the old man (one of kaal pari's men) fell down, in that jerk, the officer didn't come to know that his phone has been taken out.]]

Near kaal pari...

Mishti took the phone and passed it to rakesh but it was locked. Being a terrorist, the person needs to have knowledge about many things. Mishti was a hacker and a computer expert as well. In no time, she opened the lock and gave it to rakesh. Rakesh knew how to hypnotise people and can do it from the voice calls as well. They made a call to Inspector Rawat. Seeing the call from one of the persons kept for his security, he picked up the call and then... Rakesh did his work. Being hypnotised, Inspector Rawat sneeked out of his house without anyone's knowledge. No one came to know that inspector Rawat was not at his house. He came at some distance from his house and security but but but... his hypnosis was broken due to barking of a dog. When he came to his senses, he was shocked that how he came out of his house and why there was no one around him i.e. no security. He turned back and started running towards his house but... it was too late. As he turned, he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned back to face someone wearing black clothes and his face was also covered. The colour drained from inspector Rawat's face

Rawat (shuttering)- k...k...kaa...kaal p... pari... Kaal pari!!!

Just then, someone came from back and covered his mouth. After some time, he woke up when a bucket full of water fell on his face. He gasped and opened his eyes and found himself tied to a chair, in some jungle.

Kp (pulling his hair harshly)- hosh aaya ya ek baalti (bucket) aur phenku?

She left his hair giving a jerk to his neck.

Inspector Rawat- ek baar mere haath kholo, chhodunga nahi tumhe.

Kp- theek hai. Jaise aap kaho.

She gets up to untie the rope but stops, giving an apologetic expression (her face is covered. Only her eyes are visible)

Kp- par mujhe toh rassi kholni aati hi nahi hai, mai kaise kholun?? (To her gang members) tum logon ko aati hai kya rassi kholni?? (Everyone denied.)

IR- ho kaun tum??

Kp- jaan-na hai?? (Turns her back towards him) mood toh nahi tha abhi but its ok, tum insist kar rahe ho toh ok. As u wish.

She turned back uncovering her face and inspector Rawat was hell shocked to see Mishti.

IR- tum!!! Tum ho kaal pari?!?!

Mishti- koi shaq???

Raj started laughing clutching his stomach.

Raj- you know what, isski shakal dekh ke na, mujhe woh gana yaad aa gaya.

Everyone- zor ka jhatka haye zoro se laga haan laga. (Everyone laughed.)

IR (angrily to raj)- tum....

Mishti- chup!!! Shhhhhh!!! (Going near, very near to Rawat) Kuch na kaho. kuch bhi na kaho. (Standing straight and moving around his chair) aur iss pal mein koiii nahiii haiii!!! Bas ek tumm ho (coming to his front again) ek mai hun (angrily like a psycho) aur tumhari maut!!! Hai. Anil!!!

Anil, one of her men, gives her an axe.

IR- kya chahiye tumhe?? Kyun pakad rakha hai mujhe??

Mishti- ab puchha na sahi sawaal. Tumhe pata hai, tum na bahut bade bewakuf ho. Agar tum mein dimaag hota na, toh jis din mera naam pata chala tha tumhe, ussi din jaan jaate ke mai kaun hoon. Vishambhar Maheshwari yaad hai??

Inspector Rawat's eyes widened at the mention of Vishambhar's name.

IR (in low voice)- Mishti Maheshwari. Vishambhar Maheshwari. (Aloud) tum usski...

Mishti- sahi guess kiya. Ab upar nark mein jaa ke sochna ke Mishti train se girne ke baad bhi zinda kaise hai aur mujh tak kaise pahunchi. Jo dard tum logon ne mere maa baba ko diya, wahi mai tumhe doongi.

Saying this, she cuts his hand off his body. He shouted in pain but, they were in jungle so shouting was useless. She cut his every body part as those 3 did to Vishambhar and Rajshree. And finally... she cut his head off. Mishti's face was covered with blood, Inspector Jagat Rawat's blood. And at last, one of her family's murderers was killed.

End of flashback.

Precap:- cockroach!!!!!

Mishti laughed, making Abir smile.

A romantic moment between Mishti and Abir.