Kaal Pari's Full Proof Plan.

Karan sees a paper wrapped on the stone. He immediately unwrapped it and what he saw made him confused.

On paper- SECOND STICK DOWN.

Both Karan and Tej were confused. Soon realisation hits Karan.

Karan- Inspector Prashant!!

Both quickly looked towards the direction where Prashant was sitting and found him missing. He immediately went to Abir and Mishti.

Karan- Abir, Mishti, Inspector Prashant kahaan hain??

Mishti- woh toh apni security ke saath washroom wali side gaye the.

Tej- kab??

Abir- yahi 5-10 min peh...

Soon realisation hits them.

Karan, Abir n Mishti- oh no!!!

Everyone went to the washroom. There, one of the security person was hitting the door of one of the washrooms, calling for inspector Prashant.

Karan- kya hua??

Security- sir Inspector sahab pichhle 10 min se andar hain lekin na toh abhi tak bahar aaye hain aur na hi koi awaaz aa rahi hai.

Mishti (in low voice)- woh andar hoga toh awaaz aayegi na.

The security, on Karan's order breaks the door to find no one inside. They looked everywhere but only found a ventilator through which anyone can come inside or go outside but the ventilator was also tight depicting that no chhed khaani was done with it. Everyone was damn tensed but Mishti was smirking unknown to all, reminiscing her plan.

Flashback. One day ago.

At night, somehow Mishti managed to explain her plan to her gang. And deleted everything against her from the server.

At the party venue, Mishti gave a little nod to Rohit, one of her men, dressed up as a waiter. He smirked at her and started giving juice to everyone. He was himself giving the glasses to all so that no one picks a wrong glass. He gave juice to Inspector Prashant as well and the special juice did its work. Inspector Prashant was feeling uneasy so he went to the washroom. Mishti saw this and signed rohit to go. He nodded and went away. At the washrooms backside, kaal pari's men Rajveer, Rehan and Vikram were covering their faces with a mask. By this time, they had loosened nuts and bolts of ventilators of all the washrooms. When inspector Prashant entered, vikram sprayed the chloroform spray where Prashant was, making him unconscious. By that time, rohit also reached there. Now Rehan went inside the washroom to bring Prashant outside (of course without making any noise.) By the time Rehan went inside and rohit and Vikram stood there to catch Prashant, raj started tightening the bolts of other ventilators. Being a mechanic, he was quick in his work. And till that time, Rehan somehow was able to throw Prashant out through the ventilator and then, himself came out. It took 7 minutes to do all this and now security had started knocking the door. Raj quickly fitted the ventilator so that they don't get caught and by that time, vikram threw the stone at Tej and left hurriedly. By that time, Rajveer had also did his work and all left the place.

End of flashback.

Manav- sir, poore sheher ki police ne naake laga diye hain. Kadi checking ho rahi hai sheher se baahar toh abhi tak nahi nikle honge. So jaldi pakde jaaeinge.

Karan- jaldi hi pakde jaane chahiye. Inn officers ka gayab hona, humari intelligence force ki haar hai.

Mishti- sir i think ke humein naakon par jana chahiye. Hum 2-2 log ek ek naake pe jaate hain, shayad kuch na kuch pata chale.

Abir (to Karan)- good idea, kyun sir??

Karan- hmm. Ab yahaan rehne ka koi fayda toh hai nahi so let's go. Shayad wahin kuch pata chale.

All head towards their cars.

Abir- tumhare paas gaadi kahan se aayi?? Tum toh humaare saath aayi thi.

Mishti- mangwaai thi. Shaam ko ghar bhi toh jana tha.

Abir- oh.

All leave for the city outskirts in their respective cars. Abir goes with Mishti in her car. Reaching the police naaka, Abir gets down from the car and Mishti goes to park the car on the other side of the naaka. Abir wanted to drive but Mishti said that it's her car so she'll only drive so Abir agreed. They checked all the cars very carefully but didn't find Inspector Prashant. It was evening and Abir and Karan need to go back home so that ishwari doesn't doubt their job. They decided to handle everything from their home. Till night the roads went silent and everyone lost the hope of finding Inspector Prashant.

It was around midnight and here inspector Prashant was struggling to get releasd who was tied up to a chair. Kaal pari came there with her axe. She kept the axe at the side and stood in front of Prashant.

Flashback.

Kaal pari's gang came in 3 cars in which, 2 were identical i.e. same model.

**Mishti- Prashant ko washroom se nikaalne ke baad, tum log ussey meri gaadi mein daaloge aur baaki do gaadiyan le ke nikal jaana.

Raj, rohit and Rehan- aisa kyun??

Mishti- aisa iss liye kyunke jab tak tum log city outskirts tak pahunchoge, tab tak har jagha naake lag chuke honge aur zor shor se saari gaadiyon ki checking ho rahi hogi. So tum log agar ussey apni gaadi mein le ke jaaoge toh definately pakde jaaoge. Lekin wahin, intelligence walon ki gaadi koi check nahi karega. Mai ussi naake par aaungi jahaan se tum log sheher chhodoge.**

Mishti parks the car outside the police naaka and started helping police and Abir in checking. As kaal pari's men passed through the naaka, raj, rohit and Rehan left whereas vikram, who was driving the car which was identical to Mishti's car, parked it at side and silently shifts to Mishti car in which Prashant was lying unconscious and drove away.

End of flashback.

Ip- kaal pari?? Kyun pakada hai mujhe?? Please jaane do mujhe.

Kp- nahi jaane diya toh??

Ip- tumhari awaaz kuch...

Kp- jaani pehchaani hai?? (Prashant nods) mai bhi jaani pehchaani hi hoon.

Kaal pari removes the cloth covering her face and inspector Prashant was shocked seeing Mishti.

Ip- tum!!!

He reminisced Mishti's words what she spoke at intelligence office.

Agla pichhla janam kisne dekha hai sir?? Insaan apne karmon ke phal issi janam mein bhog leta hai.

Ip- Kyun maarna chahti ho mujhe??Kya bigaada hai maine tumhara??

Kp (angrily)- kya bigaada hai?? Tumne mera chhoda hi kya hai?? Mere maa baba ko, mere bhai ko, meri dadi ko hum dono behnon ke saamne maara tha na tumne, tab nahi socha ke kabhi mai bhi tum logon ko maar sakti hoon.

Ip- kaun ho tum??

Mishti- nice question. Kaun hoon mai. Mai usski beti hoon jiski patni ko tumne maanga tha, ek raat ke liye. Aur usske iss baat ke liye manha karne pe ussey berehmi se maar diya. Mai Vishambhar Maheshwari aur Rajshree Maheshwari ki chhoti beti Mishti Maheshwari hoon.

Prashant's eyes widened hearing this.

Ip- 13 saal pehle jin gundon ko humne tum dono ko pakne ko bheja tha, unhone kaha tha ke tumhari behen ne tumhe chalti train se dhakka de diya tha, phir tum bach kaise??

Kp- your bad luck. Meri saansain chalti reh gayi aur yeh aaj tumhari saansain rukne ki wajha banegi.

Mishti picked up the axe and cuts Prashant's hand off his body. Prashant was going through unbearable pain. He shouted but was of no use.

Mishti (angry like a psycho mad woman)- Aise hi mara tha na mere maa baba ko. Yahi dard diya tha na unhe.

She brutally cuts all his body parts leading to his death and here her second culprit was also killed.

Precap:- Kirti's anger.

Abir doubts Mishti.