Chapter 26 🐦

(Last Chapter - Part 1 - Estelle)

Having acquired the Power Stone-one of the six Infinity Stones-from the planet Xandar, Thanos and his lieutenants intercept the spaceship carrying the survivors of Asgard's destruction. Thanos extracts the Space Stone from the Tesseract, overpowers the Hulk, kills Loki while making Thor watch it, Thanos and his lieutenants leave, destroying the ship.

Hulk crash-lands in the Sanctum Sanctorum in New York City, reverting to the form of Bruce Banner. He warns Stephen Strange and Wong about Thanos' plan to destroy half of all life in the universe, and they recruit Tony Stark to which a fight broke out leading to the Capture of Strange making Stark and Parker sneak aboard Maw's spaceship while Wong stays behind to guard the Sanctum. The Guardians of the Galaxy respond to a distress call from the Asgardian ship and rescue Thor.

He travels with Rocket and Groot to Nidavellir to enlist the aid of the dwarf king Eitri in creating the battle-axe Stormbreaker. The rest of the Guardians went to Knowhere for the stone only to find out Thanos had it, Thanos Kidnapped Gamora where they went to Vormir where they meet the stone keeper, Red Skull, tells Thanos that he can only acquire it by sacrificing someone he loves. Thanos kills Gamora, earning the Stone.

In Edinburgh, Wanda and Vision were ambush to retrieve the Mind Stone in Vision's forehead. Steve, Natasha, and Sam rescue them, and they take shelter at the Avengers Compound where Vision asks Maximoff to destroy him and the Mind Stone to keep Thanos from retrieving it, but Maximoff refuses. Rogers suggests they travel to Wakanda, which he believes has the resources to remove the Stone without killing Vision.

Nebula escapes captivity and asks the remaining Guardians to meet her on Thanos' destroyed homeworld, Titan. Stark and Parker kill Maw and rescue Strange. The trio crash-land on Titan, where they meet Quill, Drax and Mantis. The group formulates a plan to subdue Thanos and remove the Infinity Gauntlet, which he uses to safely house the Stones. Thanos appears and justifies his plans as necessary to guarantee the survival of a universe threatened by overpopulation.

Nebula arrives soon after and helps the others subdue Thanos. In Wakanda, The Avengers asked for Shuri's help to remove the Stone from Vision. The Avengers, along with T'Challa and the Wakandan forces, mount a defence to give Shuri time over the stone. Unable to summon the Hulk after losing his fight with Thanos, Banner fights in Stark's Hulkbuster armor. Thor, Rocket, and Groot arrive to reinforce the Avengers in the fight to Save the World and Vision.

Thor severely wounds Thanos with Stormbreaker, but Thanos activates the completed Gauntlet by snapping his fingers before teleporting away. Half of all life across the universe disintegrates, including Half of the Avengers and Nick Fury, though Fury is able to send an emergency signal on a modified pager. Stark and Nebula remain stranded on Titan while Banner, M'Baku, Okoye, Rhodes, Rocket, Rogers, Romanoff, and Thor are left on the Wakandan battlefield. Meanwhile, Thanos watches a sunrise on a remote planet.

For the Transformers we had lost Ironhide, Jazz, Jolt, Wreckers (Roadbuster, Topspin, Leadfoot) and Mirage/Dino while only a handful was still standing Optimus Prime, Ratchet, Bumblebee, Sideswipe, Twins (Skids & Mudflap) and Wheelie.

(Part 2 - Lennox)

In 2018, twenty-three days after Thanos erased half of all life in the universe, Carol Danvers rescues Tony Stark and Nebula from deep space and they reunite with the remaining Avengers and Transformers on Earth. Locating Thanos on an uninhabited planet, they plan to use the Infinity Stones to reverse his actions but discover Thanos has already destroyed them to prevent further use. which had enraged Thor, who had decapitated Thanos.

Five years later, in 2023, Scott Lang escapes from the Quantum Realm. Reaching the Avengers Compound, he explains that he experienced only five hours while trapped. Theorizing the Quantum Realm allows time travel, they ask Stark to help them retrieve the Stones from the past to reverse the actions of Thanos in the present. Stark, Rocket, and Banner, who has since merged his intelligence with the Hulk's strength, build a time machine. Banner notes that altering the past does not affect their present; any changes create alternate realities.

Banner and Rocket travel to Norway, where they visit the Asgardian refugees' settlement New Asgard and recruit an overweight and despondent Thor. In Tokyo, Romanoff recruits Clint Barton, who became a vigilante after the death of his family. The Avengers time-travel to Different time points to collect the Stones and Meet up in the same time point. While Barton and Romanoff travel to Vormir. The Soul Stone's keeper, Red Skull, reveals it can only be acquired by sacrificing a loved one. Romanoff sacrifices herself, allowing Barton to get the Stone.

Reuniting in the present, the Avengers place the Stones into a gauntlet that Stark, Banner, and Rocket had built. Having the most resistance to their radiation, Banner wields the gauntlet and reverses Thanos's disintegrations. Meanwhile, 2014-Nebula, impersonating her future self, uses the time machine to transport 2014-Thanos and his warship to the present, which he then uses to destroy the Avengers Compound.

Present-day Nebula convinces 2014-Gamora to betray Thanos, The Fight started, and it got the point where Thanos overpowers Stark, Thor, and a Mjolnir-wielding Rogers and summons his army to retrieve the Stones, intent on using them to destroy the universe and create a new one. A restored Stephen Strange arrives with other sorcerers, the restored Avengers, Transformers, Guardians of the Galaxy, the Ravagers, the armies of Wakanda and Asgard to fight Thanos's army. Danvers also arrives and destroys Thanos's warship, but Thanos overpowers her and seizes the gauntlet. Stark steals the Stones and uses them to disintegrate Thanos and his army, at the cost of his life.

Following Stark's funeral, Thor appoints Valkyrie as the new king of New Asgard and joins the Guardians. Rogers returns the Stones and Mjolnir to their proper timelines and remains to live with Carter in the past. In the present, an elderly Rogers passes his shield to Sam Wilson.