Flashbacks and Opening 🌙

Let me tell you a story of a Couple meeting extraterrestrial from another planet and how they helped two teenagers save the world.

This is William Mark Lennox, Captain of Army Rangers along with his friend Epps who is a technical sergeant of a Special Operations team based at the U.S. SOCCENT base in Qatar. They have been friends from the day they join the army.

This is Estelle viola (Stark), Lennox, Wife to William. A Powerful and well-respected woman, Daughter to Howard and Maria Stark, Tony and her both co-own the Stark Industries.

 A Powerful and well-respected woman, Daughter to Howard and Maria Stark, Tony and her both co-own the Stark Industries

(Chapter 0){Flashback #1}[Estelle]

I was working with Red Cross and Helping those in need when a Group of men in Army uniform come in supporting one of their own, from the looks of it they had no choice but to use us for help. We merely got them all to sit down while we worked furiously on them, I was scarcely to work on the wounded lad they carried in, just as I was about to start the lad woke up allegedly making myself jump.

"Where am I?" he asked.

"You're at a Red Cross hospital, I'm Estelle and your name?" I asked.

"William Lennox, Captain of Army Rangers," He answered.

For Days Will and I naturally become friends fast and Feelings were growing fast between the two, the ambitious men left once they were recovered properly, and their men undoubtedly found them and of course, Will stole a kiss before they left.

{Flashback #2}[Estelle]

Pepper comes into the house this morning to show Tony's last night fun out then sat in front of me while handing a magazine with my face and Will's slapped on the front cover. The door went, Will come in clutching the same magazine with an upset look on his face.

"What is this Estelle?!" He asked

"I don't know how they gained a picture of us Will" I answered

"It's not only just that but your surname, why didn't you tell me that is Stark?!" He asked

"Because people will capitalize on my name and I despise that, I just want to work in peace, gain sincere friends besides Pepper and Rhodes and I want a genuine love and not some guy who wants to use me for my name so I'm sorry for not saying anything to you about it Will and I understand if you want to walk away" I answered

"I understand, and I want to be with you, just you" he replied

{Flashback #3} [Estelle]

At this moment in time, I'm in a Mermaid Off-the-Shoulder Sweep Train Tulle Wedding Dress walking down the aisle to William. Tony was by my side as he was giving me away. I stood in front of Will after I had handed my Ivory Rose, Thistle and Lisianthus Cascade Bouquet to Pepper. The wedding was beautiful, and the party went off ok. William and I enjoyed our honeymoon in Orkney, Scotland then coming home to find out Tony had secured us a house and transferred us with our own version of J.A.V.I.S in it. The house is a Victorian-style farmhouse and it included a modern interior.

{Flashback #4}[Estelle]

After Hours of labour, everyone welcomed my baby girl into the world with balloons and cards, but Tony bought a Teddy bear for the child. Each one got their chance to hold the baby, the only one missing is Will and Epps and that is due to them being on tour. Tony was the last one to hold her as he had a tear in his eye, but he wiped it away before looking at me.

"What's her name?" Tony asked

"Oaklyn Astrid Lennox and I want Pepper and Rhodes to be her Godparents along with Epps and his wife Monique," I said

"Perfect name and I would be honoured to be her godfather" Rhodes replied

"Oh El, of course, I would love to godmother," Pepper said

A month later and I was with Monique talking about our kids while we waited for our men to arrive and when they did we waited for the lads to see us before coming over. Will Stood in front of me and Oaklyn, we shared a hug and a kiss, Will took Oaklyn into his arms and marvelled over his baby girl.

"Hi princess, look at you so beautiful," He said

"She has your hair, eyes, and smile" I replied

"Really, Oh god her smile is going to break a lot of boys hearts," He said

"I don't know about that yet but I've told Monique that she and Epps are named godparents along with Pepper and Rhodes" I replied

"Thank you for that Queen" Will said

"It's only fair Superman" I replied