Chapter 12 Part 2 🌿

(Chapter 0) - Flashbacks Part 2

{Flashback #3} [Estelle]

Tony moved back to Malibu, California after fixing the tower for the Avengers, We stayed in Brooklyn because there's no point in moving when we needed to be near Will and the Autobots work. Oaklyn is having another sleep over but this time it is in our house so I was making snacks for her and her friends which turned out to be just one a young lad named peter Parker, they would play games and watch films until it's their bed time. once they were asleep, I was cleaning up. Just before Tony moved back home, he helped me plan a little party for the for everyone where Will and I reveal something. At the renew repaired tower Everyone was there and waiting, Will and I stood on the balcony in white as we explain to them why.

"We have asked you guys here today for a surprise and we need you to count down with us for it" Will said

"Are you ready?" I asked

The count down started and just as we hit one, Bee ripped a bag apart and Blue powder making the surprise more wonderful for everyone as the woman screamed and the men cheered while the Autobots clapped in happiness. For Nine months everything was calm and the arrive of baby Liam Nico Lennox. Oaklyn fell in love with him for all of five minutes

 Oaklyn fell in love with him for all of five minutes

{Flashback #4} [Lennox]

William becomes a Colonel at NEST as they move to somewhere else in DC where they would mostly spent their time working on human problems. Will would come home some weekends and the Autobots still loving their human forms but the good time comes to an end when the team got a new Director by the name of Charlotte Mearing, Who is becoming Will's latest pain-in-the-ass.