Part 46

You both kiss again like you'd done earlier, but with more need this time. It's heated, even messier, more intentional, and louder, too.

You push the jacket off his shoulders and he pulls you much closer, his hands sliding down to your ass, which he squeezes intensely. Pulling up your dress, he does it again, lightly slapping the cheeks as he gets into the moment.

You moan into his mouth, bucking your hips against his to let him know how it affected you.

"Fuck, you like that?" He rasps, nipping at your neck now.

"Yes," you answer, moaning even louder when he does it again, a little harder this time.

You're lost in his scent, in his heat, in the way his mouth explores whatever he can at this position, and the dampness in your underwear only says what more you want from him.

Guiding him towards the couch, you lightly nudge him to sit, gazing at him hungrily before settling on his lap, kissing him again like you're memorizing every inch of his mouth and his lips that you can't get enough of.

While his hands knead your ass and simultaneously push you to grind against his aching cock, yours hurriedly unbutton his polo, wanting a taste of what you'd seen that afternoon at the pool. You'd thought of how he looked underneath all the clothes he wears and you finally get to do more than just imagine all of that.

After undoing the last button, you palm his chest, toned and smooth as you'd expected, his pert nipples exciting you as you flick them to his delight. Your lips detach from his, then you briefly gaze at his bare body, and move towards his chest, your open-mouthed kisses all over it intensifying his desire, and he's the one who's now unzipping your dress from behind.

Pushing you to sit back up, Jungkook meets your glazed eyes, and he slowly pulls down the straps off your shoulders, followed by your bra to reveal half of your breasts, your own pert buds teasing him.

He pants as your fingers trace the dips of his abs, and unable to just sit and marvel at you any longer, he attacks your breasts, taking one in his mouth, ravishing it as he fondles the other.

The pleasure is immediate, as the way he swirls and strokes your erogenous region makes you feel suspended, especially as he does so in a carnal yet passionate way. You grind against him, feeling his stiff length poking your stomach. Your hands grip on his taut back, feeling its tense muscles as he exerts all his effort on making you feel good, which he knows he's doing so well at, given your expletives and moans that keep getting louder.

"You sound so good," he groans in your ear, another sensitive part of you, something he's figured out, as he nibbles and licks its shell, and he instantly feels the hairs of your arm raise at the action.

You hum, pushing him to lean back again so your eyes could rake all over his body, liking the way the dim light illuminates the beads of sweat on his chest, and with him panting like this and seeing the hunger in his eyes while also knowing he'll get to do more, he's absolutely stunning.

"Done admiring?" He asks cheekily.

"Yes," you reply after a beat of silence, though you doubt you'd ever get enough of see this. "You?"

"Need to see everything first, babe," he smirks.

So you stand up, unhooking your bra then fully unzipping the dress that's pooled on your waist, doing so in a sensual manner as you slowly reveal more of yourself to him, liking the way his eyes widen in shock and lust at the same time.

You're left with nothing but your silk thong, a shiver running down your spine when he moves towards the edge of the couch, his hands caressing your outer thighs before groping and slapping your ass cheeks once more.