X. "Tell 'Em About Us (The Montage)"

THIS IS A MONTAGE, DO NOT LISTEN TO THE SONG UNTIL DIRECTED :)

New Year's Day

"I can't believe this! Ugh."

"Hey, it's gonna be okay baby. At least we're here together."

Simone smiles at her new boyfriend although the thought of a 3 hour flight delay back to Atlanta made her do anything but.

"You're right, I'm sure we can find something to do while we're here."

JR grabs her hand and rubs it. Physical touch being one of Simone's love languages he picked up on, he made sure to communicate with his touch just as much as with his words.

With her free hand she unzips the zipper of her backpack and searches for one of her recent gifts.

"Looking for treasure?"

"Yea my camera. Auntie gave it to me as a way to document my college years just like how she used to do with her polaroid when she went to Bringston."

"So like a scrapbook?"

"Exactly like that, but you know I wanna do it a little different. I think I may wanna Vlog my experience."

"Like Youtube?"

"Yea, I mean just something we can always have and can look back on and also share with the world how dope it is to attend an HBCU."

"I think that's a good Idea, and I support you. You know your boy has to make an appearance or two."

"Trust me you will be making more than one." She flirts pecking his lips. "In fact, I have an idea."

"Shoot."

"What if we vlog today and that's how we tell everyone that we're together now?"

"How we gonna do that?"

"Leave it up to your girl. :)"

"You got it captain."

They walk hand in hand to a tech shop in the LAX airport and Simone finds a suitable tripod to help vlog their layover in LA until they can get back to Atlanta.

You may now play the track 🔥😊

The first vlog experience had to be playing on the moving walkway. JR hit the famous slide dance causing Simone to bust out in laughter at his crazy leg movements. He took the camera and told her to do it, but being the dancer she is, she did it effortlessly and proceeded to boast to the camera.

After garnering smiles and laughs from other airport patrons, they stop to take selfies in front of the departures board, showing affectionate PDA.

"Who knew you liked to kiss so much."

"You weren't complaining last night after the ball drop."

"And I ain't now, I'm taking it all in." JR beams.

Starting to get hungry, they both walk hand in hand to pick a restaurant to eat at for lunch. 1 hour of their delay was almost up.

"Welcome to, Marko's Cafe, what can I get for you two?"

"Can I get a turkey burger with fries, and a small strawberry shake?" Simone recites to the waiter.

"And for you sir?"

"I'll take a patty melt with fries, and a chocolate shake."

"Thank you I'll be right back with your orders."

Once the waiter leaves, Simone sets up the camera to get some footage of them sharing a meal together. Capturing some snapchat shots along the way.

"I got a lil beef with you baby."