XV. "Bearpaw Lodge"

This one's for @faadilahkhan10 thanks for the one shot idea.

Jr & Simone's summer honeymoon was over and classes were back in swing. They were both in full training mode sports wise, and classes weren't easy either leaving minimal time for them to see each other.

This was the first true challenge of their relationship; When life is so busy that you don't have enough time for each other.

This wasn't Simone's first go round at having this issue in a relationship and she was determined to not let this one have the same ending.

"Keish I wanna run something by you." She asks laying across Keisha's bed during her lunch break visit.

"Yes my love what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. I just miss my man. We're both so busy right now, we barely see each other."

"Why didn't y'all move in together? Didn't he show you a house one time?"

"I mean it hasn't been a year yet girl I'm not tryna jump the gun. Remember baby, baby carriage, then the marriage, I already did all three."

"And that def ain't the order." Kiesha whispered to herself.

"What?"

"Huh?"

"Girl don't play with me! I'm not trying to have a repeat of what Jordan and I went through. I wanna make sure JR and I don't get in a rut."

"Girl you know how down bad that man is for you?? If someone asks him how's he doing it's always like 'I'm on cloud 9 man, just me and my baby that's all.'"

Simone laughs because she has actually heard him say that before. "Okay don't do him like that as if Cam don't be on the same type of timing with you."

"Oh I know, I just needed to reassure you that you guys are fine. Welcome to the adult side of relationships where you have to actually schedule time with yo boo."

Simone pouts and gives her a look.

"I know, ghetto ain't it.?"

"Ain't it though!"

"Well I think I have a solution for you.This weekend is fall break. We have Monday and Tuesday off classes so, if you guys both don't have practice, you can make a 4 day weekend trip  somewhere and be back by Tuesday morning."

"See this is why you're my girl! That's actually perfect! I have Shay this weekend. JR can meet him and we can go to a nice quaint little getaway."

"It's the nice and quaint for me. You could go into sales with that talk."

"Don't tempt me! Might turn my instagram name to sales by Simone." She laughs.

"Even though I thought it was annoying at first, you should keep it at simoneeeehicksssss. Damon will be happy."

"He wouldn't let that go fall semester last year."

"He really didn't but hey, it became a inside joke of the group so we got our laughs out of it."

Simone's alarm goes off to indicate it's time for her workout.

"Well this lunch break has been fun but I'm off to the gym next. Love you sis!"

"Love you too Miss Raymond."

—————-

Friday came quickly and Simone's plan was in motion. She waited outside of the KEK house for JR to come out with his bags.

Once Simone told him they were leaving for break he was all in. Truthfully he would go anywhere with her.

"Alright babe, I'm all packed. Where we going anyways?"