XIV. "The Bucket List"

This one goes to @hereforspelivia ! Thanks for the suggestion.

Waking up to each other in the KEK house, Simone turns over bright eyed and stumbles across a folded piece of paper.

Now normally, she didn't go through her man's things but the her nosey instincts were high this morning.

She tries to inch closer to the paper without startling JR but to no avail, he grabs her hips and brings her closer. Trying not to giggle, she still manages to secure the goods and starts to open the paper under the cover.

"JR's Bucket List:
1. To be able to Bat again
2. To learn Karate
3. To kiss a girl
4. To make my own bubble gum
5. To keep in touch with my best friend forever
6. Make it to the MLB
7. Go to a Lakers game and meet Lebron
8. Fall in love
9. Get Married
10. To not be sick again"

Trying not to tear up at the last sentiment, she knew how rough it was for him as a child being sick. JR had accomplished many things on this bucket list already, but for her own surprise black joy day she was gonna pull in some favors.

Kissing his cheek and getting out of bed she brushes her teeth before heading into the shower. To keep everything discreet she brought her phone with her and began texting.

Plans were moving and so was she

Plans were moving and so was she. After a long shower and some 90's slow jams it was time to wake up her sleepy headed boyfriend of 8 months! 8 whole months! Time was flying and she was every bit of here for it!

With athletes having to be there for the summer early, her and JR had the whole frat house to themselves and she was in heaven.

"Baby! It's time to get up!"

"On off day? For what shawty?"

"I have plans for you but if you wanna miss out on them then okayyyyyy"

"I'm up I'm up you know I'm never gonna turn down an opportunity to spend time with my baby!"

"Of course not cuz I'm that girl!"

"That you are!"

"Now go get dressed"

"Can I at least know what we're doing?"

"And ruin the surprise? No and just for that you gotta wear a blindfold."

"Ouuu this sounds good already, talk to me nice bae!"

Simone laughs "Don't I always ?"

"Do I need to pull the receipts?"

Simone gasps.

"I'm just playing. Rule number 1 always fight fair."

"Exactly!"

JR finally climbs out of bed and turns on some Al Green and cooks some breakfast for the two of them. Bacon and eggs were easy to make but somehow JR always made it feel and taste 5 star!