XI. "The Kissing Game"

Although it was a snow day, JR was feeling adventurous. With no classes, or practices he was gonna take full advantage of spending time with his baby.

"You know how you said you wanted to be more spontaneous?" JR asks rubbing the top of Simone's forehead as she laid across him.

"Ummm maybe?" Her voice laced with a little concern.

"I say we take this snow day and go off campus. We can even make it a couple's thing. Me, you, Cam and Keisha."

"Awww you wanna include our friends that's so sweet baby! How could I say no to that?"

"You can't cuz I'm good at this! I'll call Cam."

As they continue to lay there, he presses Cam's contact.

"What's up Mr. Steal your girl?"

"Bro chill, I ain't steal nobody's girl, Simone is all mines."

"Mmm period" she smiles.

"Yeah iight! What's up?"

"Let's take our ladies off campus, and hang out. I'll drive."

"Let me wake Keisha sleepyhead self up and I'll text you back fam."

"Cool."

JR warms his Jeep up and brushes off the snow waiting for the ladies to get themselves together.

"Man dawg did you check the weather? This snow is coming down all day and it's not stopping till tomorrow. You sure you still wanna drive in this?" Cam questions.

"Listen Cali boy, I know you not used to it but we get snow here every now and again and it will be fine."

"Yeah iight. 20 bucks says we get stuck man, and if we do you paying for the hotel."

"And you're splitting bro it's 4 of us. My last name ain't Musk."

"I mean you out here buying Simone concert tickets and red bottom shoes you got something."

JR shakes his head and they drive around to pick up the girls from the student center.

"Y'all pulled me out of bed before 11am so we better be getting food first."

"Hi Keisha."

"My bad, hey J! Can we get some food please?"

"That's better! Why yes we can where do y'all ladies wanna go?"

"I saw we go to the breakfast bistro." Cam blurts.

"I said ladies not Cam."

"I know what my lady likes, Keisha you wanna go to breakfast bistro don't you."

"I'm not gonna lie I do, but I still could've said it myself big head."

"You like that I know you baby girl so stop sweating me."

Keisha rolls her eyes in the back with Simone.

"Girl does JR irk you like Cam does me?"

"All the time girl, but that just means we care about them."

"Or they're annoying but we will just go with your answer."

"I don't know who else y'all think is gonna put up with y'all. So tread lightly back there." Cam interjects.

"Actually the gag is Keisha and I can get anyone we want trust and believe!"