Part 5

Three weeks after joining Rainbow

Weasel was crawling inside a vent as a bullet ripped through it. He got stopped by a fan that was still spinning.

Weasel: Ah, those fucks said they were shut off.

Three bullets flew by him as he can hear more Masks running in the room below. Weasel pierces the vent with his claws and then begins shaking and pulling on the metal until he falls out of the ceiling into a Mask. He quickly grabbed his AK and shot down a mask that was caught off guard. Another mask shot him in the side but Weasel finished him off before he could shoot again before slowly standing up holding his side. The mask he landed on tried to reach for a gun. He looked to see the bottom of Weasel's boot coming towards his face. Weasel used his claws to get some of the flesh off of his boots as he leaned against the wall. The door opened up , he grabbed his rifle aim it with one hand.

Rook: Whoa easy there.

Rook held his hand up, entering the room seeing the bodies Weasel left. Weasel dropped his gun, pushing himself off the wall.

Weasel: Nothing to worry, rooms cleared.

Rook: Good job, we managed to defuse the bomb.

Weasel: See I told you guys I could keep them distracted long enough. He began walking out, Rook noticed a blood stain on the wall where he leaned against.

Rook: You okay?

Weasel: Yeah, why?

Rook looked to see a hole in the back of Weasel's jacket.

Rook: Shit, you're hit.

Weasel: I'll be fine.

Rook: We will get you to a medic.

Weasel: Trust me lad, it will take more than that to stop me.

They all arrived back at base. Weasel walked away but Rook stopped him.

Rook: Come on man you need to get that checked out.

Weasel took out a cigarette and started to light it.

Weasel: Fine.

He walked into the medical room. Finka walked out of the office grabbing gloves.

Finka: Doc isn't here but I'll help you out.

Weasel: Probably just need a few stitches in my back.

He took off his jacket and gear then lifted his shirt up.

Finka: You sure about that? You have a piece of rebar in you.

Weasel: Well come in class take it out and seal it up.

Finka: Alright just let me get some stuff to numb the area.

Weasel: Don't I have it worse.

Finka: Really?

Weasel: Trust me I survived the impossible somehow.

Finka shrugged as she pulled it out of his body and began making sure nothing else was damaged before stitching it back and looking at the other scars across his body.

Finka: Do you mind me asking about some of these?

Weasel pulled his shirt down and grabbed his jacket and plate carrier.

Weasel: I'm a pain in the ass to kill.

He stepped out of the room but looked back at her.

Weasel: Thanks.

He walks into the hallway to a vent he had already opened before but heard someone running towards him.

Ela: Elliot! Guess what!