part 3

Five months after Torgue started his own PMC group

Weasel was sliding down a building as bullets flew past him. He fired a pistol but dropped it as it ran out. He continued to run until a blast sent him flying into a window. He looked up at the ceiling and then got up.

Weasel(Italian accent): Fuck my he.. what the fuck?

He got up, dusting himself off then looked to see a family was hiding in the corner. He walked by them until one of them took out a knife and held it at him. Weasel rolled his eyes as he took the knife away and walked back outside. He looked at a man running by loading a rifle, he threw the knife into their neck and then took the rifle. He started running again but stopped when he saw a mob forming and walking towards him. They were armed with various guns and makeshift weapons. Weasel looked around, finding his escape options were limited. He checked the rifle and started walking towards them. He began firing at them, scaring a few of the mob members as they weren't expecting him to attack them. Few members began shooting back as Weasel shot more of them. Weasel fired his last bullet and looked as he found a new alley to escape in. He took off as the Mob began chasing him. He ducked as bullets broke windows and the walls around him. He took a bullet to the back of his shoulder but kept going.

Weasel: Hey Torgue where the hell are they?

He called out on his radio.

Torgue: Keep going the way you are.

A helicopter flew overhead. Weasel climbed up a wall to get on the roofs. He looked down as the Mob began to run in buildings or climb up what they could towards him.

Weasel: Fucks sake, all I did was murder your president and shit.

He continued to climb to the top but a group of people were breaking a door down. Weasel looked around for the helicopter but the door broke open and ran at him with clubs and knives. Weasel slashed one across the face then elbowed another. He took a few hits from the clubs but he tried to protect his head. He stomped on a foot with the spikes on his boots then slashed their stomach. He was stabbed in the side, but he held onto the knife then stabbed their eyes. The helicopter flew over and started to hover. A woman aimed a DMR inside the helicopter at the people. She fired at one person who tried to hit Weasel from his side. He looked up and began limping to the helicopter as it lowered down for him. The woman and Cleaner stepped out and began firing at the mob as they started to reach the roof. Weasel laid down inside as the two walked backwards then sat on the edge as the helicopter flew off. Weasel pulled the knife out and threw it out the helicopter.

Weasel: Thanks Riggs.

Riggs: No problem Weasel. What happened to your accent?

Weasel: I don't know

She began to patch him up so he doesn't bleed out on the way back.

Riggs: We would have gotten here sooner if Crowley just stayed in the helicopter.

Crowley looked back from the pilot's seat.

Crowley: I saw something and I wanted it and that guy just happened to run into my spear.

Riggs: Just get us back to base.

Hours later they were back at base. Weasel laid in their makeshift infirmary after getting his wounds fixed. He sat up then walked out as he looked at a new hole in his shirt. He bumped into Torgue at the door

Weasel: Sorry.

Torgue: It's okay I'm actually looking for you. I have something important to ask you.

Weasel: Want me to look for Ares?

Torgue: Yes, but that's not it. I recently was able to contact the CIA and they want one of our guys to help them on a mission. I want you to go on this.